First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
CLUb Applicants!!!
Member
4659 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / sorry u never kno...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
hey i'm matthew07 i would like to be in english,math,science,computer,music and swimming, dark magic and white magic.
in clubs i want to be in swimming,tennis and libary.
Member
12237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / ANIMELAND~!! [i w...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
username: animefr3ak
da club: party moderator, waitress, dentist
and i also wanna be the speaker of the high school division
thanks~!!
Posted 4/4/08

kahokoRT wrote:

i wanna be a member of the dance club.. please!! ^_^


see ur name on the members!!
Posted 4/4/08

animefr3ak wrote:

username: animefr3ak
da club: party moderator, waitress, dentist
and i also wanna be the speaker of the high school division
thanks~!!


see ur name on the profile!!
Posted 4/4/08

matthew07 wrote:

hey i'm matthew07 i would like to be in english,math,science,computer,music and swimming, dark magic and white magic.
in clubs i want to be in swimming,tennis and libary.


see ur name on the profile!!
Posted 4/4/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Can i be in:
Party,
Dancing,
Cheerleader,
Band,
Swimming,
Archery

Oh yeah, Can i also be a Waitress and Assistant Nurse??
Waitress

Assistant Nurse

or



see ur name on the profile!!
Posted 4/4/08

aiakira wrote:

i want to be an auditor for high school divison and in basketball club as a member!!!!!!


i'll add it up!!
Member
6955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / an unbearably hot...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


kahokoRT wrote:

i wanna be a member of the dance club.. please!! ^_^


see ur name on the members!!


wai! wai!! banzai! banzai!! arigatou gozaimasu!! ^_^ .....
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

goddessofmusic wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Can i be in:
Party,
Dancing,
Cheerleader,
Band,
Swimming,
Archery

Oh yeah, Can i also be a Waitress and Assistant Nurse??
Waitress

Assistant Nurse

or



see ur name on the profile!!


ok thx...
Member
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

goddessofmusic wrote:

Username:
da club that u want to be a member of:


Username:mariebern
da club that u want to be a member of: Cheerleading, dance (and can there be cooking delights! I can be the leader!)
Member
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / A Dark Place
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Username:420anj
da club that u want to be a member of:Cheerleader
Member
1151 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / unknown...around...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
Username: kei_kusunagi
da club that u want to be a member of: music class...black magic and japaness...and soccer
38908 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Everywhere
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Username: Mici19003
da club that u want to be a member of: Basketball
2195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / down under
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
fishy12

basketball, band and Party! >.<
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.