First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Morita really in LOVE with hagu?
Member
1496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 3/26/08
is morita really love hagu or is he just obsess with her...
wat u guys think?
Moderator
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

raihan_hinata wrote:

is morita really love hagu or is he just obsess with her...
wat u guys think?


he do love hagu but he just have a wired way of showing it he just like takemoto fell in love with hagu on first sight athought he dont know that till around ep 4or5 (anime)
Member
1496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / malaysia
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

accw wrote:


raihan_hinata wrote:

is morita really love hagu or is he just obsess with her...
wat u guys think?


he do love hagu but he just have a wired way of showing it he just like takemoto fell in love with hagu on first sight athought he dont know that till around ep 4or5 (anime)


still,he had a funny way of showin it right?
Member
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
i think he likes hagu.he just didn't show it out.
Moderator
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

raihan_hinata wrote:


accw wrote:


raihan_hinata wrote:

is morita really love hagu or is he just obsess with her...
wat u guys think?


he do love hagu but he just have a wired way of showing it he just like takemoto fell in love with hagu on first sight athought he dont know that till around ep 4or5 (anime)


still,he had a funny way of showin it right?


read the manga its more clear
Member
4766 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Missing in Action
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
YEAH. IT"S OBVIOUS
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
*Remembers scene with Hagu staying over at Morita's place* Heck yeah! He's in love with her...in a strange way. Also..damn that was a good scene >__>
Member
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / In the Stars★
Offline
Posted 8/12/08

illuminous wrote:

*Remembers scene with Hagu staying over at Morita's place* Heck yeah! He's in love with her...in a strange way. Also..damn that was a good scene >__>


LOL. TRUE! I luv that scene! And Hagu told him that she'll always be looking after him( smthg like that XD) That was sweet! And Morita juz doesn't want to let ppl know REMEMBER MORITA KISSING HAGU?!? He does have feelings for her juz doesn't want to express them through everyone but he still passes the message to Hagu <3 SWEET! They were meant for each other...
Member
2384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
Yeah, who could forget that kiss scene? Its honestly my most remembered scene out of the entire anime (along with Twister LOL). Grr..now talking about this is making me feel sad about the ending all over again T^T
Moderator
8769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / small red dot
Offline
Posted 8/13/08
it will always be sad to think about it
8557 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / U.K.
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
I think he really is.
Member
1422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Latvia, Riga
Offline
Posted 8/16/08
Well, I think it is not obsession and it is not fully love, it is more, that he found smth precious in his life...If to think of his family, he is more addicted to his past and Hagu is something special, person, that he could give all his "unused" love.
Morita is a very smart and deep thinking person, he just try to defense himself by acting funny and clumsy. Hagu was his "Hope", she was the most dearest person, I think it is more than love.
Member
4827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Neverland
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Gambatte111 wrote:


illuminous wrote:

*Remembers scene with Hagu staying over at Morita's place* Heck yeah! He's in love with her...in a strange way. Also..damn that was a good scene >__>


LOL. TRUE! I luv that scene! And Hagu told him that she'll always be looking after him( smthg like that XD) That was sweet! And Morita juz doesn't want to let ppl know REMEMBER MORITA KISSING HAGU?!? He does have feelings for her juz doesn't want to express them through everyone but he still passes the message to Hagu <3 SWEET! They were meant for each other...


I've neva seen such a kiss before. so KAWAII!
Member
990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 11/5/08
OFCOURSE HE DO! they will be perfect couple...
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.