First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
What is more better porn or hentai
65 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Himemiya84 wrote:

I prefer hentai too :blush:. But I don't know how to get it


try dis one http://hentaithat.com....
812 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Nothing's better because neither of them is good. Both are products of human lust, God help us your children.
Posted 3/26/08

Amen-Ra wrote:


Himemiya84 wrote:

I prefer hentai too :blush:. But I don't know how to get it


try dis one http://hentaithat.com....


Geez..Thanks buddy

2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nowhere to be fou...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

soku91 wrote:


baby99934 wrote:


minime23 wrote:


baby99934 wrote:

Cheers i prefern none of them. i prefer WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!! IT RULES^^


lol


wanna join me? or are you a hentai freak? if u are.. than ur not welcome to join me! hmpfh


what server are you on?


dragonmaw:D
865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

baby99934 wrote:


soku91 wrote:


baby99934 wrote:


minime23 wrote:


baby99934 wrote:

Cheers i prefern none of them. i prefer WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!! IT RULES^^


lol


wanna join me? or are you a hentai freak? if u are.. than ur not welcome to join me! hmpfh


what server are you on?


dragonmaw:D


never mind
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Sydney
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

baby99934 wrote:


envoker wrote:


baby99934 wrote:

Cheers i prefern none of them. i prefer WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!! IT RULES^^


!!! :O Dude you beat off to World of Warcraft, your one messed up kid Lol hahaha


keep ur mouth shutted:) or what you prefer hentai than WoW???


:D *chuckle hahaha nah dude I prefer the real thing, beats animed porn & Wow
326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / DAva0,PhiLipPiNeS
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
whtas the differnce huh.. i should not even rep here...
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

iambill10 wrote:

It's ironic to see a girl making this thread.


So naive, everyone knows that 14 year old females on the internet equates to 40 year old men in real life.
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

iambill10 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


iambill10 wrote:

It's ironic to see a girl making this thread.


So naive, everyone knows that 14 year old females on the internet equates to 40 year old men in real life.


Nah, most females act like 5.


I don't mean their intellect or the way they act, I mean the real people behind the screens
8432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

iambill10 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


Hugegnome wrote:


iambill10 wrote:

It's ironic to see a girl making this thread.


So naive, everyone knows that 14 year old females on the internet equates to 40 year old men in real life.


Nah, most females act like 5.


I don't mean their intellect or the way they act, I mean the real people behind the screens ;)


My apologies, but it is still not fitting for a girl to post this. ROFL. Do females really love porn?


Of course they do. Fans of yaoi are not necessarily homosexual men, most of them are actually females. Then again I always take it with a grain of salt for people who claim to be female over the internet, especially for mmorpgs where 90% of all female characters are played by men.
2232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
porn and hentai sucks.....GET A LIFE!!!!
ECCHI ROCKS!!!
rather than watching hentai or porn, why dont you f*** someone....sheesh...............
2460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Nowhere to be fou...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

envoker wrote:


baby99934 wrote:


envoker wrote:


baby99934 wrote:

Cheers i prefern none of them. i prefer WORLD OF WARCRAFT!!! IT RULES^^


!!! :O Dude you beat off to World of Warcraft, your one messed up kid Lol hahaha


keep ur mouth shutted:) or what you prefer hentai than WoW???


:D *chuckle hahaha nah dude I prefer the real thing, beats animed porn & Wow


ur cheap dude... real thing is nothing compered to computer made 1.
ur still to young babe:)
Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

iambill10 wrote:

I did not make this thread!
I did not make this thread!
I did not make this thread!
I did not make this thread!
I did not make this thread!
I did not make this thread!
I did not make this thread!

No more vs thread.

REPORTED


...o...k, the man wants his thread locked, so be it.
Locked.

- Jorlwind
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.