First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
,..y do u think anime watching is fun?
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / piNas!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
,..its fun cuz it entertains me a lot,.
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
cause it is
the style of drawing
the songs
the different story lines
i think that most american cartoons are crappy and bad quality.
Anime has a nice feeling to it. Like i'd actually want to be in the world of the show i'm watching. i daydream about that a lot lol (does that make any sense?)
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in someone's world
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
because when u watch it u can laugh cry get angry get impatient when some episodes are not uploaded yet i guess its fun
2050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
because of the story and the suspense
14801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Dragonstone
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Archangel768 wrote:

cause it is
the style of drawing
the songs
the different story lines
i think that most american cartoons are crappy and bad quality.
Anime has a nice feeling to it. Like i'd actually want to be in the world of the show i'm watching. i daydream about that a lot lol (does that make any sense?)


agreed!!
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / piNas!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Archangel768 wrote:

cause it is
the style of drawing
the songs
the different story lines
i think that most american cartoons are crappy and bad quality.
Anime has a nice feeling to it. Like i'd actually want to be in the world of the show i'm watching. i daydream about that a lot lol (does that make any sense?)”
also agree
307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
the story..
the graphic..
the fantasy...
the things that u wish will happen on you but couldn't...
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / piNas!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
,..heheheh
13202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
why aren't people saying any more? it's a good topic
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

Archangel768 wrote:

why aren't people saying any more? it's a good topic


Maybe because we don't need a reason to like anime. Do you need one? I didn't, and I'm still an anime nut. As far as I can remember, I just picked it up, liked it, and got addicted. Need I say more?
2069 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
for me...because of the:

♥ storyline
♥ characters
♥ songs
♥ quality/graphics
♥ and some of the things that I want to happen in my life...it happens in a anime....
for example you were imagining something that you want to happen to you..then when you watch a anime...it's as if you and the producer of that anime is thinking about the same thing because the something you were imagining was in a anime that you watched....thats the reasons why for me anime is fun to watch..(is my last reason weird??)
275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Davao City
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Because of the song and the beatiful characters.The power also.
4668 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / philippines,cavite
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
because anything is possible for anime and the good opening song ofcourse
1813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

viosican06 wrote:

for me...because of the:

♥ storyline
♥ characters
♥ songs
♥ quality/graphics
♥ and some of the things that I want to happen in my life...it happens in a anime....
for example you were imagining something that you want to happen to you..then when you watch a anime...it's as if you and the producer of that anime is thinking about the same thing because the something you were imagining was in a anime that you watched....thats the reasons why for me anime is fun to watch..(is my last reason weird??)


no, we are kinda similar hehehe >_<
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Graphics. Depending on the time that an anime was made, it may or may not generate laughs. (QUALITY, anyone?)
Storyline. The action and the plot would massively outshine the cuteness factor of the characters (who aren't really even cute in the animes I watch).
Information. From the specs on the vehicles of the setting to what the characters say themselves.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.