First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Garden
student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:



Well does vampire had their limit? Well anyway since u r thirsty with blood, i can give u some if u want. I just hope i can b some help of it. don't worry i won't tell the guardian!


r u really ok with that?, offering ur neck to any vampire is still dangerous


well i dont mind! Don't worry! There nothing to affraid of! ^^ Since u r thristy now right? Go on drink my blood! I don't mind! Since i wish i can b some help of it! ^^
student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08
well i always let the vampire drink my blood so it ok! ^^ Well they said if a vampire drink a witch blood they will gain more power right? Well i don't know so much bout vampire somehow! Well anyway it was fun in the garden
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/3/08 , edited 10/3/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:



Well does vampire had their limit? Well anyway since u r thirsty with blood, i can give u some if u want. I just hope i can b some help of it. don't worry i won't tell the guardian!


r u really ok with that?, offering ur neck to any vampire is still dangerous


well i dont mind! Don't worry! There nothing to affraid of! ^^ Since u r thristy now right? Go on drink my blood! I don't mind! Since i wish i can b some help of it! ^^


student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/3/08

qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:



Well does vampire had their limit? Well anyway since u r thirsty with blood, i can give u some if u want. I just hope i can b some help of it. don't worry i won't tell the guardian!


r u really ok with that?, offering ur neck to any vampire is still dangerous


well i dont mind! Don't worry! There nothing to affraid of! ^^ Since u r thristy now right? Go on drink my blood! I don't mind! Since i wish i can b some help of it! ^^




sure i will! so tell me gain if u need my blood! ^^
student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/4/08 , edited 10/4/08
man better heal my neck first if not the smell of the blood will attract more vampire! *heal my neck by my healing power*
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/5/08

Samurai_princess wrote:

man better heal my neck first if not the smell of the blood will attract more vampire! *heal my neck by my healing power*


student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/5/08 , edited 10/5/08

qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:

man better heal my neck first if not the smell of the blood will attract more vampire! *heal my neck by my healing power*




nope it ok since 2day is 6 oct right? Well it my birthday! Hahaha! ^^
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

Samurai_princess wrote:


qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:

man better heal my neck first if not the smell of the blood will attract more vampire! *heal my neck by my healing power*




nope it ok since 2day is 6 oct right? Well it my birthday! Hahaha! ^^


really ?!! , then happy dark academy birthday ^_^
student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/6/08

qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:


qtn wrote:


Samurai_princess wrote:

man better heal my neck first if not the smell of the blood will attract more vampire! *heal my neck by my healing power*




nope it ok since 2day is 6 oct right? Well it my birthday! Hahaha! ^^


really ?!! , then happy dark academy birthday ^_^


thnk you very much! ^^
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08


ur welcome shurei-chan ^_^
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

qtn wrote:



ur welcome shurei-chan ^_^



Heheh I can sense something here...
*looking suspiciously*
I can clearly feel the beginning of something special!
*evil smile*
student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/7/08
Um...what do u means by something special? Schyler_chan! And ur smile scared me!
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/7/08

Schyler_08 wrote:


qtn wrote:



ur welcome shurei-chan ^_^



Heheh I can sense something here...
*looking suspiciously*
I can clearly feel the beginning of something special!
*evil smile*


hey.....nothing happened, there is nothing special about our VAMPIRE instict
and if u want extra assignments just tell me , dont forget that im ur teacher
student^_^
19121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Under the moonlig...
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
i see so vampire had thie instict too! Hm....
Teacher ~_~
qtn
11647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Ireland
Offline
Posted 10/8/08
*sits under a tree a watches the students* ummm........... *close my eyes slowly*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.