First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Church
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 9/30/08
*pray*
*1 hour later*

Heh? nothing happened! I was waiting for an explosion!
*smiles*

Seems like my new Demon Spell is a success!
Posted 10/1/08
*walks into church* im surprised this school has a church, after all it is called dark academy, oh well. *walks up to the alter* brother would kill me if he saw me in here, hehehe good thing hes not here then. *pulls out a single rose and sets it on the alter*, for u mom and dad. *walks away*
Posted 10/2/08
goes to alter n pray for an hour
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/11/08

sparkle22099 wrote:

goes to alter n pray for an hour


*taps you at the shoulder*

I seem to be lost...Have you found my pet Gizei? He's big with black wings, two horns and...

*run unexpectedly*

Uh...i seem to be distracting you...I forgot that this is a church..

there's no strict 'no demons allowed' right?
Posted 10/11/08

Schyler_08 wrote:


sparkle22099 wrote:

goes to alter n pray for an hour


*taps you at the shoulder*

I seem to be lost...Have you found my pet Gizei? He's big with black wings, two horns and...

*run unexpectedly*

Uh...i seem to be distracting you...I forgot that this is a church..

there's no strict 'no demons allowed' right?


Dont need to worry I think so around the forest
student^_^
2253 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Underworld...seri...
Offline
Posted 10/14/08


Arigatou Gozaimasu!

*disappeared*
Posted 10/17/08
Time to pray *claps hands together and starts praying*

student^_^
484 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Surrounded by cor...
Offline
Posted 10/24/08
churches are so beautiful.
*starts to pray*
Posted 10/27/08
*prays*

Teacher ~_~
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/1/08
hmm Im a vampire, does tht mean I cant go in dis pretty church?
Posted 11/2/08

Sakura_121 wrote:

hmm Im a vampire, does tht mean I cant go in dis pretty church?


nope not at all, anybody can visit here if they want (=^-^=)
Teacher ~_~
3663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Its None of ur Bu...
Offline
Posted 11/2/08

_i_love_you_ wrote:


Sakura_121 wrote:

hmm Im a vampire, does tht mean I cant go in dis pretty church?


nope not at all, anybody can visit here if they want (=^-^=)


yay! *prays*
Dear God, I hope I dont die since im a vampire nd im in church,
Plz wish me da best.
Arigatou, Amen
Posted 11/3/08
(=^-^=) i'm glad....
66658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / AMJC
Offline
Posted 11/4/08
yey!!! vampires can enter the church!!!

*sits down and reads the bible*
student^_^
1822 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 11/6/08

silent_fire249 wrote:

yey!!! vampires can enter the church!!!

*sits down and reads the bible*


but your gonna get yourself killed in here -.-; since you are a vampire
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.