First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
y do u think naruto and bleach got licensed?
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
O lord! May these flamers have mercy on this poor boys soul for he has failed to a point of no return. AMEN!
86 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
to non naurto fans. pls b a bit more civic minded.. .. how u feel people bitch about your favourite anime and u for being a fan no matter wat anime is it ?? the world has theer individual fans.. so let be mindful of each shall we... cheers :)

ps: to all personnal who are offended . i apologises.. but .. hope u all understand my driving point.
thanks..
26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I'm really getting tired of these threads!
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / piNas!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

ryuuk3n wrote:


zitnarou wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:


zitnarou wrote:

,...maybe they are now bankcrupt hahaa


...maybe because of people like you.




,..ryuuken sucks,.hahah


Well you're entitled to your opinion...but ask me...do I care about yours? I'm sure you know the answer to that already...and if you don't you've failed...sorry kid.



do assume too much,..hahahah

,..
Posted 3/26/08
Oh mah god.....its a new one.....
RUN FOR THE HILLS!
500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / secret..learn it...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
ah...dammit....what is the real reason????shit...this really suck...
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

zitnarou wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:


zitnarou wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:


zitnarou wrote:

,...maybe they are now bankcrupt hahaa


...maybe because of people like you.




,..ryuuken sucks,.hahah


Well you're entitled to your opinion...but ask me...do I care about yours? I'm sure you know the answer to that already...and if you don't you've failed...sorry kid.



do assume too much,..hahahah

,..


Ohh really...can you say my assumption was wrong then?
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
NARUTARD ALERT NARUTARD ALERT CALLING ALL FLAMMERS COME JOIN US HERE...LOL
Posted 3/26/08

zitnarou wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


zitnarou wrote:

,...maybe they are now bankcrupt hahaa


because



hahahaha!


another sucker,haha


some facts about you



one advice...




looser!
247 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
where can i watch bleach and narutoshippuuden now????
8277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Las Islas Filipinas
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Simple.

The blind fanbois love it. I intentionally misspelled, by the way.

Also, GET THIS THREAD OUT OF MY SIGHT
6088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / piNas!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

noname01123 wrote:


zitnarou wrote:


noname01123 wrote:


zitnarou wrote:

,...maybe they are now bankcrupt hahaa


because



hahahaha!


another sucker,haha


some facts about you



one advice...




looser!


,..hahaha,.funny,.
Posted 3/26/08

-Athrine- wrote:

NARUTARD ALERT NARUTARD ALERT CALLING ALL FLAMMERS COME JOIN US HERE...LOL


I know right?! hahahah XD

Posted 3/26/08

zitnarou wrote:

do assume too much,..hahahah

,..


Wait... Don't tell me you don't know why... o.O
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

rongchang23 wrote:

where can i watch bleach and narutoshippuuden now????


bleachexile.com to download
youtube and veoh.com for streaming
and last but not least GOOGLE!

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.