First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
is anybody happy bleach and naruto are?
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / new jersey
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i do like naruto and bleach so i'm not happy but cr still has alot of better animes what do u guys think
21991 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
wow a licensed thread from the opposite side, interesting but it's still about the licensing
reported
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
yes but that doesn't mean u can make a naruto/bleach thread
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
too many threads regarding the licencing of narutoand bleach...... i suggest u look up the different topics bfore taking actions
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
no more naruto threads

~reported~

and u made 2 of the same thread.......
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / cebu
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Iam So Happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
from Anime Thread Index :::

*Bleach Threads (We have enough Bleach threads already. No more please)
*Naruto Threads* (We have enough Naruto threads already. No more are allowed)

please read the Thread Index first before posting new threads...
868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / new jersey
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

SCHNEEBLY wrote:

no more naruto threads

~reported~

and u made 2 of the same thread.......


ya i messed up because i hit the back button and it went twice
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

iambill10 wrote:

reported

And yes, I am happy

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!



lol nice spamming banzai jk =D
41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

iambill10 wrote:

reported

And yes, I am happy

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! Banzai!


again... whats wrong with ya man?

nope i am not happy but i cant help it.... it is licensed so what can we do?? ne?
2102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

neowoofer_animelover wrote:

from Anime Thread Index :::

*Bleach Threads (We have enough Bleach threads already. No more please)
*Naruto Threads* (We have enough Naruto threads already. No more are allowed)

please read the Thread Index first before posting new threads...


it also says

*Don't force the forum rules down someone else's throat.
If you believe it needs pointing out, take it to PM or notify a moderator. Quoting the rules in public is unnecessarily embarrassing for the author of the post in question.

im not sticking up for him im just correcting u

41834 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Shinn Paradise!!!
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

SCHNEEBLY wrote:


neowoofer_animelover wrote:

from Anime Thread Index :::

*Bleach Threads (We have enough Bleach threads already. No more please)
*Naruto Threads* (We have enough Naruto threads already. No more are allowed)

please read the Thread Index first before posting new threads...


it also says

*Don't force the forum rules down someone else's throat.
If you believe it needs pointing out, take it to PM or notify a moderator. Quoting the rules in public is unnecessarily embarrassing for the author of the post in question.

im not sticking up for him im just correcting u



uhhh... ehehe... *scratch scratch* ok!
42013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
YAY ANother to add to the 1203984710928347091875382174598723409857 that we ALREADY have!
Posted 3/26/08
No, we're not happy about their licensing since it created a massive outbreak of useless thread....
1440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
agreed, im over the moon
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.