WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Meet Toma for real
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

lawliett79 wrote:

ikuta san is so cute saying ORE WA HOMO JA NAI!!!!!!!


I agree! That's my favorite line of Nakatsu.
Posted 4/2/08
its so.. hard to find the reaL.. TOMA HAHHHah for realz...
Member
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere here in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

lawliett79 wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:

erm, i dont quite get the 'watashi wa' thingy, it is right to me!! cos it means 'i am' , so watashi wa ikuta toma would be i am ikuta toma

lol correct me or enlighten me pls! :)


"Watashi wa" is used for women, if I am not mistaken. "Ore wa" is for men. Correct me if I'm wrong.


oh, so thats what you guys were laughing at =D

i thought that 'watashi wa' is used by both sexes, 'ore wa' is informally used by men, 'boku wa' is formally used by men, and 'atashi wa' is formally used by women?

ikuta san is so cute saying ORE WA HOMO JA NAI!!!!!!!


LOL,actually both male & female can use "watashi wa".cuz if you'll watch some vidz,like DBSK,they use watashi instead of ore,though yeah,toma would mostly use ore^_^(thats just an opinion^^)

Member
4105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

lets12play wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:

erm, i dont quite get the 'watashi wa' thingy, it is right to me!! cos it means 'i am' , so watashi wa ikuta toma would be i am ikuta toma

lol correct me or enlighten me pls! :)


"Watashi wa" is used for women, if I am not mistaken. "Ore wa" is for men. Correct me if I'm wrong.


oh, so thats what you guys were laughing at =D

i thought that 'watashi wa' is used by both sexes, 'ore wa' is informally used by men, 'boku wa' is formally used by men, and 'atashi wa' is formally used by women?

ikuta san is so cute saying ORE WA HOMO JA NAI!!!!!!!


LOL,actually both male & female can use "watashi wa".cuz if you'll watch some vidz,like DBSK,they use watashi instead of ore,though yeah,toma would mostly use ore^_^(thats just an opinion^^)



oic toma himself, or toma as nakatsu? hahaha
Member
293 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere here in...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

lawliett79 wrote:


lets12play wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:

erm, i dont quite get the 'watashi wa' thingy, it is right to me!! cos it means 'i am' , so watashi wa ikuta toma would be i am ikuta toma

lol correct me or enlighten me pls! :)


"Watashi wa" is used for women, if I am not mistaken. "Ore wa" is for men. Correct me if I'm wrong.


oh, so thats what you guys were laughing at =D

i thought that 'watashi wa' is used by both sexes, 'ore wa' is informally used by men, 'boku wa' is formally used by men, and 'atashi wa' is formally used by women?

ikuta san is so cute saying ORE WA HOMO JA NAI!!!!!!!


LOL,actually both male & female can use "watashi wa".cuz if you'll watch some vidz,like DBSK,they use watashi instead of ore,though yeah,toma would mostly use ore^_^(thats just an opinion^^)



oic toma himself, or toma as nakatsu? hahaha


I think toma as himself,cuz my aunt's friend use "ore" and is very common around boys(ehrm well,dunno if its true,but that's what he said^^)

Member
8181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

yeah! and since when does anime become books?!!? LMAO!


huhh??
well guys has he buddy you???he haven't buddy me yet!!well please pm me for this answer okay?
Member
5821 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Yamapi's super sm...
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
OMG his shoutout made me laugh so hard..
and if thats ikuta toma he might use japanese characters since he's a japanese..
wahahahahaha
such a F***in poser..
Member
8549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada , montreal
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

SparklingDiamonD wrote:

i dont think that's really him.
they already made a mistake by stating "watashi wa Ikuta Toma"
hahaha.
for people who understand japanese, i think they know what i mean.

and there are many friendster account thats stating they are the real Toma.
ahh~
Toma has Tomagoto only.


lol , watashiwa is for girls but when ur a boy u have to say orewa
Member
8549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / canada , montreal
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
and i guess i would faint before even saying a word....wait that's good lol ,
if i faint infront of him he would carry me to the hospital
Posted 4/10/08
Lol...you must not be decieved! Surely you know the dangers of internet impersonating right?
Member
11691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / California
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

xOxmusicxOx wrote:


SparklingDiamonD wrote:

i dont think that's really him.
they already made a mistake by stating "watashi wa Ikuta Toma"
hahaha.
for people who understand japanese, i think they know what i mean.

and there are many friendster account thats stating they are the real Toma.
ahh~
Toma has Tomagoto only.


lol , watashiwa is for girls but when ur a boy u have to say orewa


yapp.
so minna.. dont get fooled =]
its spelled two words by the way =]
Member
4068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

lawliett79 wrote:

erm, i dont quite get the 'watashi wa' thingy, it is right to me!! cos it means 'i am' , so watashi wa ikuta toma would be i am ikuta toma

lol correct me or enlighten me pls! :)


love him..hope too meet him really

Member
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / i'm not tellin ya...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
How sure are you that he's not a poser?
Member
7712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

arashi369 wrote:


lawliett79 wrote:

erm, i dont quite get the 'watashi wa' thingy, it is right to me!! cos it means 'i am' , so watashi wa ikuta toma would be i am ikuta toma

lol correct me or enlighten me pls! :)


"Watashi wa" is used for women, if I am not mistaken. "Ore wa" is for men. Correct me if I'm wrong.


yah.."watashi wa" is used for women...
but i have this friend in friendster.. she's saying that she saw toma when he's in 16-20?
and they met each other again this past few months.. she said that toma is her friend..
and also saying that she made a friendster account for toma and now it was manage by toma
himself but not opening it this past days because he dont have time to open it..
but sorry guys cant give the url to you... still dont have the permission..
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.