First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
How many game's you had .
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 3/27/08
How many game's you got , Nintendo , Xbox or 360 , PS2 , or other game's you got . For me i got 32 game's of PS2 , how about you ?


my babies (^__^)
762 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Virtual World
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Forgot to many xp
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
i just got my xbox 360 elite so far i only got 2 games
Posted 3/26/08
about 70 on ps2 and 15 on xbox360
80215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Hmm... These are all rough estimates. I will make an actual count tonight when I get home.
* PS2 100+
* PS1 20 something
* PS3 6
* XBox 360 10
* XBox 8
* Dreamcast 13
* NES 25+
* SNES 15+
* Sega Genesis 10+
* Sega CD 5
* Sega Saturn 6
* Gamecube 20+
* Wii 20+
* N64 25+
* GBA 7
* DS 15+
* Neo Geo Pocket Color 3
* PSP 3
* PC 2
16652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / washington
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

anti-freeze wrote:

Hmm... These are all rough estimates. I will make an actual count tonight when I get home.
* PS2 100+
* PS1 20 something
* PS3 6
* XBox 360 10
* XBox 8
* Dreamcast 13
* NES 25+
* SNES 15+
* Sega Genesis 10+
* Sega CD 5
* Sega Saturn 6
* Gamecube 20+
* Wii 20+
* N64 25+
* GBA 7
* DS 15+
* Neo Geo Pocket Color 3
* PSP 3
* PC 2


DANNNNNG YOU GOTS HELLA GAMES SAME HERE HAHHA LOL
80215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

hondaef wrote:

DANNNNNG YOU GOTS HELLA GAMES SAME HERE HAHHA LOL
What can I say I love gaming.

16652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / washington
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

anti-freeze wrote:


hondaef wrote:

DANNNNNG YOU GOTS HELLA GAMES SAME HERE HAHHA LOL
What can I say I love gaming.



HAHAH I AM WITH YOU LOL
7692 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

hondaef wrote:


anti-freeze wrote:


hondaef wrote:

DANNNNNG YOU GOTS HELLA GAMES SAME HERE HAHHA LOL
What can I say I love gaming.



HAHAH I AM WITH YOU LOL


me too
425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
not much
80215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Gaming is great, and having giant hordes of video games is great too.,
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

anti-freeze wrote:

Hmm... These are all rough estimates. I will make an actual count tonight when I get home.
* PS2 100+
* PS1 20 something
* PS3 6
* XBox 360 10
* XBox 8
* Dreamcast 13
* NES 25+
* SNES 15+
* Sega Genesis 10+
* Sega CD 5
* Sega Saturn 6
* Gamecube 20+
* Wii 20+
* N64 25+
* GBA 7
* DS 15+
* Neo Geo Pocket Color 3
* PSP 3
* PC 2


shittt!!!!!!!!!!!! you should sell some games to make some money
80215 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Seattle
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

AznTacoLover wrote:
shittt!!!!!!!!!!!! you should sell some games to make some money
Hmm... I could... but why would I do that when I can brag about having so many games? It is not like I am poor anymore :P

789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A SPECIAL PLACE
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
wii sports and mario and sonic at the olympic games on the nintendo wii... SO FAR!!!

Don't worry i'll get mario kart wii in april and super samsh bros brawl( when nintendo stoppin gtakin the piss and release it a.s.a.p)

but i'm not sure about any other gd games comin out for the wii
Posted 3/27/08
18
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.