First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Sunwell
Sergeant
21619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / not in a library...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08 , edited 3/26/08
Well Guys new patch New instance and a New Raid what did u think of it^^
my oppinion is that its still hard (even on Normal) but its not super hard i just went to normal Heroic isnt ready yet for me^^
but what do u guys think of the Instance, the Raid (for the no-lifers here :P) the new Stuffs and the Place ofc^^ the New Badge reward guy will come soon and Merciless will be able to buy with Honor soon so :)

Greetz. Winghien^^
Sergeant
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
Can't really do much since its not unlocked D= or whatever I haven't tried the 5 man but sounds easy since I have downed Kael in TK before.
Recruit
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / fort lauderdale
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
well i thought it was easy when i finally got through it but every group that i get in cant get passed the second boss i dont understand why the drops are good... i think i got one peice so far better then none right..... i have college homework and i am still playing the game
Lieutenant
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

winghien wrote:

Well Guys new patch New instance and a New Raid what did u think of it^^
my oppinion is that its still hard (even on Normal) but its not super hard i just went to normal Heroic isnt ready yet for me^^
but what do u guys think of the Instance, the Raid (for the no-lifers here :P) the new Stuffs and the Place ofc^^ the New Badge reward guy will come soon and Merciless will be able to buy with Honor soon so :)

Greetz. Winghien^^


i hate it... i still can't get on my chars.....
Sergeant
21619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / not in a library...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Solean wrote:


winghien wrote:

Well Guys new patch New instance and a New Raid what did u think of it^^
my oppinion is that its still hard (even on Normal) but its not super hard i just went to normal Heroic isnt ready yet for me^^
but what do u guys think of the Instance, the Raid (for the no-lifers here :P) the new Stuffs and the Place ofc^^ the New Badge reward guy will come soon and Merciless will be able to buy with Honor soon so :)

Greetz. Winghien^^


i hate it... i still can't get on my chars.....


is it that you didnt dowloaded the patch o something cause i cant see why u cant go in tbh....cause if cant go on ur realm its maybe bcause its full but if u cant go on ur char then u should ask GM about this
Lieutenant
4333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

winghien wrote:


Solean wrote:


winghien wrote:

Well Guys new patch New instance and a New Raid what did u think of it^^
my oppinion is that its still hard (even on Normal) but its not super hard i just went to normal Heroic isnt ready yet for me^^
but what do u guys think of the Instance, the Raid (for the no-lifers here :P) the new Stuffs and the Place ofc^^ the New Badge reward guy will come soon and Merciless will be able to buy with Honor soon so :)

Greetz. Winghien^^


i hate it... i still can't get on my chars.....


is it that you didnt dowloaded the patch o something cause i cant see why u cant go in tbh....cause if cant go on ur realm its maybe bcause its full but if u cant go on ur char then u should ask GM about this :)


it's good now... they unlocked my chars!
Sergeant
21619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / not in a library...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Solean wrote:


winghien wrote:


Solean wrote:


winghien wrote:

Well Guys new patch New instance and a New Raid what did u think of it^^
my oppinion is that its still hard (even on Normal) but its not super hard i just went to normal Heroic isnt ready yet for me^^
but what do u guys think of the Instance, the Raid (for the no-lifers here :P) the new Stuffs and the Place ofc^^ the New Badge reward guy will come soon and Merciless will be able to buy with Honor soon so :)

Greetz. Winghien^^


i hate it... i still can't get on my chars.....


is it that you didnt dowloaded the patch o something cause i cant see why u cant go in tbh....cause if cant go on ur realm its maybe bcause its full but if u cant go on ur char then u should ask GM about this :)


it's good now... they unlocked my chars! :D


ah ic oki good luck further with ur play at WoW then m8
Recruit
5789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / San Clemente, Cal...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
the new instance is hard!!! i had people from the best raiding guild on my server in my group and we still wiped a few times on trash >.>
Sergeant
21619 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / not in a library...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
the instance is abit Heroic like even on Normal so there is a reason why they call it the hardest Instance of the game now
Sergeant
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Lol my server is at like 45% or something
Recruit
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Not Significant.
Offline
Posted 6/29/08
ahh!!! how do you get to quel'thalas?!?!?need to full thy t6!!!
Recruit
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden - in the snow
Offline
Posted 6/29/08

Unit57 wrote:

ahh!!! how do you get to quel'thalas?!?!?need to full thy t6!!!


what? lol :P
have you not seen the island on top of eastern kingdome?
Recruit
2276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Not Significant.
Offline
Posted 6/30/08
i saw it but but..where am i gonna ride there!??!!
Recruit
262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Sweden - in the snow
Offline
Posted 6/30/08

Unit57 wrote:

i saw it but but..where am i gonna ride there!??!!


I don't know I'm not horde from ally you get a ride from IF to get there :P

oh and btw please explain to me how you can call yourself a masterhunter of t6 when you aint done it completely once
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.