First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply C.C must die >D
Member
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Cozeh Land :D!
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
No, I don't like C.C. either >.>''' She makes me mad. THE ADORABLE MEN ARE ALWAYS TAKEN! *swearing bomb* ><!

She's strange, which is kewll o.o BUT, she's.... well.... I don't have a GOOD reason. Crap!

Now, how pretty are Lelouch's eyes? AND his fingers <333~ *obsesses over Lelouch*
Member
1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
C.C cant die lol.... remember when she is shot in the head!? i think she is IMMORTAL.. lol
Moderator
69464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / London
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

choiyex wrote:

C.C cant die lol.... remember when she is shot in the head!? i think she is IMMORTAL.. lol


i doubt she is immortal, probably can die by drowning since she has organs of a human which means she needs oxygen like a human
Member
1595 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Doha, Qatar
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

despk wrote:


choiyex wrote:

C.C cant die lol.... remember when she is shot in the head!? i think she is IMMORTAL.. lol


i doubt she is immortal, probably can die by drowning since she has organs of a human which means she needs oxygen like a human




yeah... but i think after she drown she can recover... hehehehehe
Posted 4/3/08
._. why?! no no no if anyone needs to die, it should be Suzaku ^^;
1012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Manchester
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
C.C <3. Noone is better then C.C in Code Geass.
Posted 4/3/08

Delyieo wrote:

hmmm... there is a Lelouch and Suzaku must die topic...

Since i really dislike C.C why not C.C must die >D
seriously, i cant seem to like her.
hmmm... ok give her credit, she did give Lelouch his Geass.


Fuck you.
Member
4087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Where Roses Grow,...
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
hahah i guess different people have different taste and point of view


(unless she is not like who she is in season 1~ =_=)
Member
1162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Area 11
Offline
Posted 4/3/08
C.C is pwnage, can't understand ur dislike for her... hating suzaku i can understand very good, but C.C? booo
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

Delyieo wrote:

hmmm... there is a Lelouch and Suzaku must die topic...

Since i really dislike C.C why not C.C must die >D
seriously, i cant seem to like her.
hmmm... ok give her credit, she did give Lelouch his Geass.


how can you say that! zero is still alive bcoz of C.C!

i dont mind you not liking her but wishin her to die is jaz plain blasphemy!

i struck thee!!!

i will rally all the C.C fans to flame you! lol
Moderator
1757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Area 11 sleeping...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

parker_655 wrote:


Delyieo wrote:

hmmm... there is a Lelouch and Suzaku must die topic...

Since i really dislike C.C why not C.C must die >D
seriously, i cant seem to like her.
hmmm... ok give her credit, she did give Lelouch his Geass.


Fuck you.


*nods in agreement*

Member
10396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

parker_655 wrote:


Delyieo wrote:

hmmm... there is a Lelouch and Suzaku must die topic...

Since i really dislike C.C why not C.C must die >D
seriously, i cant seem to like her.
hmmm... ok give her credit, she did give Lelouch his Geass.


Fuck you.


f*** F*** F*** you!! its suzaku that should be dead!!
Member
2987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
Even if you shoot her in the head she won't die

In the first ep when she was shot I was like- It was obvious she was gonna come back. I guess the series isn't complete if she hasn't "died" at least once.
Moderator
22540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / All Hail Britania...
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

missaina wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


Delyieo wrote:

hmmm... there is a Lelouch and Suzaku must die topic...

Since i really dislike C.C why not C.C must die >D
seriously, i cant seem to like her.
hmmm... ok give her credit, she did give Lelouch his Geass.


Fuck you.


f*** F*** F*** you!! its suzaku that should be dead!!


Suzaku shall live. I think C.C should die because she's on lelouch's side.
Member
859 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Pew pew.
Offline
Posted 4/8/08

darksilopher wrote:


missaina wrote:


parker_655 wrote:


Delyieo wrote:

hmmm... there is a Lelouch and Suzaku must die topic...

Since i really dislike C.C why not C.C must die >D
seriously, i cant seem to like her.
hmmm... ok give her credit, she did give Lelouch his Geass.


Fuck you.


f*** F*** F*** you!! its suzaku that should be dead!!


Suzaku shall live. I think C.C should die because she's on lelouch's side.


I think that Suzaku should burn, because he's annoying. And C.C. should live because she's the absolute best part of the show >.>

(Honestly.. why couldn't it have been CC in the bunny suit instead of Kallen? )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.