First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
anime girls
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
haha..just joking!!!

hey people...

plz. add me..

3462 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / SoCal
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
you fixed the spelling xD
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
hey people..its anime girl
dont u get it...!!
3115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
http://youfail.org/.............=.=lll
2265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / BCity
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

ChristinaChan wrote:

you fixed the spelling xD


yeah..nahh of course..!!!!
1287 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / On computer.........
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
first id slap my self to see if i wasnt dreaming
second if i wasnt dreaming id ask if she watches anime, and that she looks like an anime girl
second if i was dreaming id go back to sleep
73 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
I wonder what girl look like if she was compared to anime drawing.. big eye? wavy hair? not good
4270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
No one in realwrold would look exactly like anime girl, unless you have killed yourself
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

kazejin wrote:

I wonder what girl look like if she was compared to anime drawing.. big eye? wavy hair? not good


I have wavy hair. Too bad, I don't have big eyes. >.>
Posted 3/26/08

mattli0 wrote:

okkkkkkkkkkkkk guy calm donw its a just a mistake i'm not that good at typing i'm no computer nerd sorry
I'll get a life wait I do have one unlike some people


you want to know the sad truth? You have no life. Just thought that I'd point that out to you incase you haven't noticed.
19084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
just play some galgame, and u ll know wat to do
2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Canada, somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
wth?
why would u see a real girl then think anime
i think u got it backwards man
when u see a hot girl u go wow shes hot
not wow shes hot like an anime character
6420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere you're not
Offline
Posted 3/26/08

blablabla9876 wrote:


mattli0 wrote:

okkkkkkkkkkkkk guy calm donw its a just a mistake i'm not that good at typing i'm no computer nerd sorry
I'll get a life wait I do have one unlike some people


you want to know the sad truth? You have no life. Just thought that I'd point that out to you incase you haven't noticed.


lol u again wat u planing this time? planing to spam my forum topic again like the same one last time???
talk about no life suits u more
Posted 3/26/08

mattli0 wrote:


blablabla9876 wrote:


mattli0 wrote:

okkkkkkkkkkkkk guy calm donw its a just a mistake i'm not that good at typing i'm no computer nerd sorry
I'll get a life wait I do have one unlike some people


you want to know the sad truth? You have no life. Just thought that I'd point that out to you incase you haven't noticed.


lol u again wat u planing this time? planing to spam my forum topic again like the same one last time???
talk about no life suits u more


No just correcting what you typed earlier. Because obviously you're not man enough to argue with me by pm.
13347 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Long Beach, Calif...
Offline
Posted 3/26/08
lol usually i ignore people cuz i dont socialize!! and i alwayz try to give everyone an angry stare but thats how they start talking to me lol!! i guess i would talk to her? or maybe it should be a hot guy instead? xD
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.