First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Anime's Next Top Model
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 3/27/08
RULES:
:)U will have to place a pic of a kawaii anime girl and u can have a max. of 4 photos/entries.
The mods and I will decide who among the participants will be int hte running to be Anime's Next Top Model! Only 6 can join!
After every other day (2 days) 1 user will be eliminated! (We will not eliminate during sundays)
At the end of 2 weeks a winer will be in!
After a month,the contest will start again!
And every 2 days there will be a new theme.
If u don't follow the theme, u will be disqualified!

REWARDS:
Ur picture will be in the front page of the group for a month!
U will also get a pass to be a mod for 2 weeks! ( if u want to be mod permenantly, just say so)
U can do whatever u want in the 2 weeks time.
U will also get to choose when u want to be mod! So if the contest is/has started and ur mod, u will also be a judge!

Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
can i join?? even if ima mod?? plsss!!!
Posted 3/27/08
OKAY :))
Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Iai wrote:

OKAY :))


YEY!!! ~ i wont vote for myself, PROMISE!!
Posted 3/27/08
UR..... LUCKY!
Member
62018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / running away.
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
wee~!!! i want to join this seems like fun!! -^-^- ohh and do you think there will be a topic every time??
Creator
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
so d 2 of us are d only judges
Member
5658 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / FACEBOOK !
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Iai wrote:

UR..... LUCKY!


maybe....
Member
5185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Heeheehee ^-^V
1-

2-

3-

4-




Posted 3/27/08

Berna395 wrote:

so d 2 of us are d only judges


no anime_lover234 will be a judge 2 but she cant vote 4 herself!
Posted 3/27/08

lilxSakura wrote:

Heeheehee ^-^V
1-

2-

3-

4-






ummm since we have a new rule no one will be disqualified. (U)
Posted 3/27/08

Iai wrote:

RULES:
:)U will have to place a pic of a kawaii anime girl and u can have a max. of 4 photos/entries.
The mods and I will decide who among the participants will be int hte running to be Anime's Next Top Model! Only 6 can join!
After every other day (2 days) 1 user will be eliminated! (We will not eliminate during sundays)
At the end of 2 weeks a winer will be in!
After a month,the contest will start again!
And every 2 days there will be a new theme.
If u don't follow the theme, u will be disqualified!

REWARDS:
Ur picture will be in the front page of the group for a month!
U will also get a pass to be a mod for 2 weeks! ( if u want to be mod permenantly, just say so)
U can do whatever u want in the 2 weeks time.
U will also get to choose when u want to be mod! So if the contest is/has started and ur mod, u will also be a judge!





the theme from now until tom. is a girl with a stuff toy!
Posted 3/27/08

lilxSakura wrote:

Heeheehee ^-^V
1-

2-

3-

4-






your no. 3 and 4 are not disqualified but u have to remove or replace the other 2.
Creator
43916 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Iai wrote:


Berna395 wrote:

so d 2 of us are d only judges


no anime_lover234 will be a judge 2 but she cant vote 4 herself!


oh okay
Posted 3/27/08

Berna395 wrote:


Iai wrote:


Berna395 wrote:

so d 2 of us are d only judges


no anime_lover234 will be a judge 2 but she cant vote 4 herself!


oh okay


cge tom magstatart ung contest

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.