First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [Media section]downloads
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

Gingerale wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Someboody knows where i can find ai no katamari with Ruo-chan and Jin?



Go to bww2forum, I think someone posted a link where you can download this from. I have this mp3 somewhere in my files and can email it to you. PM me.



arigatou^^ it was in the file snow-chan sent me^^

God I cant stop listening to their music...except message for you! Dunno why but i dont like it
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

God I cant stop listening to their music...except message for you! Dunno why but i dont like it

hahah to me its sweet cause esp jin part & junno 1st part so sweet but kame i skip his part *being mean LOL*but LOVE is great (jin`s the main vocal & one of his parts reminds me of Utada Hikaru `s ) yet Maru sang there beautifully
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


God I cant stop listening to their music...except message for you! Dunno why but i dont like it

hahah to me its sweet cause esp jin part & junno 1st part so sweet but kame i skip his part *being mean LOL*but LOVE is great (jin`s the main vocal & one of his parts reminds me of Utada Hikaru `s ) yet Maru sang there beautifully


Yep I just re=listened to it and I know why...The voices are good ...Kame bof ! Demo it is the music! More electronique i guess. Not fan of that kind of music. I do like the lyrics though!
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

Laurita wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


God I cant stop listening to their music...except message for you! Dunno why but i dont like it

hahah to me its sweet cause esp jin part & junno 1st part so sweet but kame i skip his part *being mean LOL*but LOVE is great (jin`s the main vocal & one of his parts reminds me of Utada Hikaru `s ) yet Maru sang there beautifully


Yep I just re=listened to it and I know why...The voices are good ...Kame bof ! Demo it is the music! More electronique i guess. Not fan of that kind of music. I do like the lyrics though!


ah me too ^^"
but the lyrics are realy good ^^
but I realy prefer LOVE x3 Message to you it's like Laurita said ^^"
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

snow-chan wrote:


Laurita wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


God I cant stop listening to their music...except message for you! Dunno why but i dont like it

hahah to me its sweet cause esp jin part & junno 1st part so sweet but kame i skip his part *being mean LOL*but LOVE is great (jin`s the main vocal & one of his parts reminds me of Utada Hikaru `s ) yet Maru sang there beautifully


Yep I just re=listened to it and I know why...The voices are good ...Kame bof ! Demo it is the music! More electronique i guess. Not fan of that kind of music. I do like the lyrics though!


ah me too ^^"
but the lyrics are realy good ^^
but I realy prefer LOVE x3 Message to you it's like Laurita said ^^"


Yep me too. I prefer LOVE! And DESTINY^^
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/9/08
Ah yeah x3
I realy must laugh whenthey had theyr first performance of DESTINY x3 kame keep singen distiny x3 and jin was looking like "it's dEstiny bakaa~" I loved it x3
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

snow-chan wrote:

Ah yeah x3
I realy must laugh whenthey had theyr first performance of DESTINY x3 kame keep singen distiny x3 and jin was looking like "it's dEstiny bakaa~" I loved it x3


hahaha totally agree Jin was so mad there and in real face concert after the overture when kame sang giri giri he his voice was so bad and Jin was so mad there XD love or like when kame messes
d up the dance XD Jin smiled ahaha Jin you are too sweet
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/9/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


snow-chan wrote:

Ah yeah x3
I realy must laugh whenthey had theyr first performance of DESTINY x3 kame keep singen distiny x3 and jin was looking like "it's dEstiny bakaa~" I loved it x3


hahaha totally agree Jin was so mad there and in real face concert after the overture when kame sang giri giri he his voice was so bad and Jin was so mad there XD love or like when kame messes
d up the dance XD Jin smiled ahaha Jin you are too sweet


hai I totally agree xD
because of that we all love jin ne ^_~
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
Mia-chan does the name of jin'snew song changed? any idea what will be the song about? which style of music?
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

Laurita wrote:

Mia-chan does the name of jin'snew song changed? any idea what will be the song about? which style of music?


ha sure I'm not mi-chan demoo I was on the official site from JE and the name of marus, kokis and jins wasn't sure then..
I think someone missunderstood it I don't now ^^"
The names are:

Marus: SMACK
Jins: LOVEJUICE
Kokis: CANNIVAL

Uedas, Junnos and Kames are like they were ^^

here you can look it if you don't belive me xD :
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/artists/kattun/disco/_popup/pop_dont.html
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

snow-chan wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Mia-chan does the name of jin'snew song changed? any idea what will be the song about? which style of music?


ha sure I'm not mi-chan demoo I was on the official site from JE and the name of marus, kokis and jins wasn't sure then..
I think someone missunderstood it I don't now ^^"
The names are:

Marus: SMACK
Jins: LOVEJUICE
Kokis: CANNIVAL

Uedas, Junnos and Kames are like they were ^^

here you can look it if you don't belive me xD :
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/artists/kattun/disco/_popup/pop_dont.html

thanks i believe & i changed the song titles few days ago when i cheked their site ^__^ thanks snow chan again !
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/10/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


snow-chan wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Mia-chan does the name of jin'snew song changed? any idea what will be the song about? which style of music?


ha sure I'm not mi-chan demoo I was on the official site from JE and the name of marus, kokis and jins wasn't sure then..
I think someone missunderstood it I don't now ^^"
The names are:

Marus: SMACK
Jins: LOVEJUICE
Kokis: CANNIVAL

Uedas, Junnos and Kames are like they were ^^

here you can look it if you don't belive me xD :
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/artists/kattun/disco/_popup/pop_dont.html

thanks i believe & i changed the song titles few days ago when i cheked their site ^__^ thanks snow chan again !


hehe I make what I can ^^
etoo... but I'm still wondering how the songs will be like **
alos I read on a forum who marus write (mi-chan you posted that forum but don't now what's the name xDD)
he's song sound kind of fresh und it's some about the first love or something ^^
a zitat:

"I was thinking that the meaning also includes the sound that a kiss makes

I tried writing lyrics about an experience that I think everyone has gone through before; like, first love or the beginning of romantic love.

I think it came out cute"

alsoo let's wondering more now xDD

Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

snow-chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


snow-chan wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Mia-chan does the name of jin'snew song changed? any idea what will be the song about? which style of music?


ha sure I'm not mi-chan demoo I was on the official site from JE and the name of marus, kokis and jins wasn't sure then..
I think someone missunderstood it I don't now ^^"
The names are:

Marus: SMACK
Jins: LOVEJUICE
Kokis: CANNIVAL

Uedas, Junnos and Kames are like they were ^^

here you can look it if you don't belive me xD :
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/artists/kattun/disco/_popup/pop_dont.html

thanks i believe & i changed the song titles few days ago when i cheked their site ^__^ thanks snow chan again !


hehe I make what I can ^^
etoo... but I'm still wondering how the songs will be like **
alos I read on a forum who marus write (mi-chan you posted that forum but don't now what's the name xDD)
he's song sound kind of fresh und it's some about the first love or something ^^
a zitat:

"I was thinking that the meaning also includes the sound that a kiss makes

I tried writing lyrics about an experience that I think everyone has gone through before; like, first love or the beginning of romantic love.

I think it came out cute"

alsoo let's wondering more now xDD

that's great ! Hmmm about first love thing haha I never thought of such thing (except fan thing XD)I think I'm better off it ( untill I meet my one thais fine by me XD)
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


snow-chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


snow-chan wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Mia-chan does the name of jin'snew song changed? any idea what will be the song about? which style of music?


ha sure I'm not mi-chan demoo I was on the official site from JE and the name of marus, kokis and jins wasn't sure then..
I think someone missunderstood it I don't now ^^"
The names are:

Marus: SMACK
Jins: LOVEJUICE
Kokis: CANNIVAL

Uedas, Junnos and Kames are like they were ^^

here you can look it if you don't belive me xD :
http://www.johnnys-net.jp/j/artists/kattun/disco/_popup/pop_dont.html

thanks i believe & i changed the song titles few days ago when i cheked their site ^__^ thanks snow chan again !


hehe I make what I can ^^
etoo... but I'm still wondering how the songs will be like **
alos I read on a forum who marus write (mi-chan you posted that forum but don't now what's the name xDD)
he's song sound kind of fresh und it's some about the first love or something ^^
a zitat:

"I was thinking that the meaning also includes the sound that a kiss makes

I tried writing lyrics about an experience that I think everyone has gone through before; like, first love or the beginning of romantic love.

I think it came out cute"

alsoo let's wondering more now xDD

that's great ! Hmmm about first love thing haha I never thought of such thing (except fan thing XD)I think I'm better off it ( untill I meet my one thais fine by me XD)


hehe it's the same about me too ^.~
but realy realy can't wait >___< I want to hear a lil bit from uedas,marus and jins song xD
I'm realy wondering XDD
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
about Jins song it obvious that its a love song (for us XD fans) uedas song surely has Sweet lyrics about maru why Smack as a title *wondering* but i cant Wait to hear their voices XD junno kame pair is old same as Real Face but koki Jin pair is like who is the sexiest XD ? MaruDa pair lovely :DDD
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.