First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply [Media section]downloads
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Me too^^
Right Now I fell in love again with Rhodesia!! I've been listening to it for i dunno how many times in a row last night and today^^
I can sing it by heart but is there a translation of the lyrics? I only understand 25% of the song =.=

yes there is
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Laurita wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:

i really love Crazy love they chose such voices with haromny (jin ,Maru& then junno fitted in the part ) really i love jin`s voice in the last parts after maru >\\\<


Me too^^
Right Now I fell in love again with Rhodesia!! I've been listening to it for i dunno how many times in a row last night and today^^
I can sing it by heart but is there a translation of the lyrics? I only understand 25% of the song =.=


thats the lyrics ^___^
Romaji

Shinratsu na yo no naka wa shinjitsu wo kiratte
Shinjicha ikenai to sosonokashi warau

Don't cry kimi yo
Tada kuruoshiku hibi wo yuku ga ii
Hakari shirenai ai ga afure soshite boku no yubi wa

Ima fureta nara kono sora sae mo kono yami sae mo
Saku yo I want your love, I want your hate
Michibiite kono kanashimi wo kono setsunasa wo
Keshite I want your love, I want your hate
Eien wa hakanai dakedo Rhodesia

Yume wa tsuzuku
Yume wa tsuzuku

Rekishi wa kotoba wo subete tsukaihatashi
Nanni odotteru nanni mayotteru

So long kimi yo
Ima hikari to kage de egakareta
E no you na sekai ga me no mae ni boku wo madowasu no ka

Kono tsumi sae mo kono batsu sae mo tada uke ireru
Soshite I want your love, I want your hate
Dakishimete kono itoshisa mo kono ego sae mo
Subete I want your love, I want your hate
Mou hikikaesenai dakara Rhodesia

Yume no hate ni

Yume no hate ni dareka ga tachitsukushiteru
Akai kage no naka yume wa mada tsuzuku

Ima fureta nara kono sora sae mo kono yami sae mo
Saku yo I want your love, I want your hate
Michibiite kono kanashimi wo kono setsunasa wo
Keshite I want your love, I want your hate
Eien wa hakanai dakedo Rhodesia

Yume wa tsuzuku
Yume wa tsuzuku




English

This bitter world laughs, tempting you
Saying don't trust anyone, hate the truth

Don't cry, my dear
Just make it through the crazy days
An immeasurable love is overflowing, and if my fingers

Now touch this sky, this darkness
I'll tear them up - I want your love, I want your hate
Lead me, make this sorrow, this pain
Disappear - I want your love, I want your hate
Though eternity is fleeting, Rhodesia

The dream continues
The dream continues

History has used up all the words
Why are we dancing? Why are we lost?

So long, my dear
Now with this world before my eyes
Like a painting of shadow and light, will I hesitate?

Just accept this crime, this punishment
And - I want your love, I want your hate
Embrace this love, this ego
And everything - I want your love, I want your hate
Because we can't turn back now, Rhodesia

At the end of a dream

At the end of a dream, someone is standing
In a red shadow; the dream continues

Now touch this sky, this darkness
I'll tear them up - I want your love, I want your hate
Lead me, make this sorrow, this pain
Disappear - I want your love, I want your hate
Though eternity is fleeting, Rhodesia

The dream continues
The dream continues
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
arigatou mia chan...no wonder why I love their songs...all the lyrics touch me straight into my heart!
Good lyrics writers^^
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
no problom ^___^ haha true i love this song too & the lyrics is sweet i only wonder who is SPIN ??
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
SPIN? odi? doko?

I will post the newpics of potato in a new forum^^ Tagujin again and so kawaii^^

cant resist i'll put one here too^^


Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

mia_chan88 wrote:

no problom ^___^ haha true i love this song too & the lyrics is sweet i only wonder who is SPIN ??


alsoo realy many rumores say that SPIN is actually TAT-CHAN!!
If he realy is SPIN then I'm realy impressed by him *__*
but I realy don't know it sure ^^
It's only I saw that once -^^-
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

snow-chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:

no problom ^___^ haha true i love this song too & the lyrics is sweet i only wonder who is SPIN ??


alsoo realy many rumores say that SPIN is actually TAT-CHAN!!
If he realy is SPIN then I'm realy impressed by him *__*
but I realy don't know it sure ^^
It's only I saw that once -^^-


if Tat chan is SPIN then i`ll be really *O* support him cause his lyrics is the best ^__^ as a writer to songs then Jin after it maru
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


snow-chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:

no problom ^___^ haha true i love this song too & the lyrics is sweet i only wonder who is SPIN ??


alsoo realy many rumores say that SPIN is actually TAT-CHAN!!
If he realy is SPIN then I'm realy impressed by him *__*
but I realy don't know it sure ^^
It's only I saw that once -^^-


if Tat chan is SPIN then i`ll be really *O* support him cause his lyrics is the best ^__^ as a writer to songs then Jin after it maru


hai *q*
hehe well let's hope ne ^.~
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
yeah ganbatte SPIN WHOEVER YOU ARE!!
Moderator
6687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Europe
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Isnt SPIN jin? Tat-chan toldin an interview that Jin doesnt credit himself for most of the songs he writes for Kattun...and a name like SPIN would be more a nick for JIn than for Tatchan no?
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Laurita wrote:

Isnt SPIN jin? Tat-chan toldin an interview that Jin doesnt credit himself for most of the songs he writes for Kattun...and a name like SPIN would be more a nick for JIn than for Tatchan no?


yeah i thought of that too but i`m still not sure
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Isnt SPIN jin? Tat-chan toldin an interview that Jin doesnt credit himself for most of the songs he writes for Kattun...and a name like SPIN would be more a nick for JIn than for Tatchan no?


yeah i thought of that too but i`m still not sure


hmm I don't know it eighter ^^
but I'm realy interested who SPIN is ^^
but it realy could be Jin because his dogs name is Pin porbebly it's Super Pin XDD
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

snow-chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Isnt SPIN jin? Tat-chan toldin an interview that Jin doesnt credit himself for most of the songs he writes for Kattun...and a name like SPIN would be more a nick for JIn than for Tatchan no?


yeah i thought of that too but i`m still not sure


hmm I don't know it eighter ^^
but I'm realy interested who SPIN is ^^
but it realy could be Jin because his dogs name is Pin porbebly it's Super Pin XDD


yeah that`s possible really *O* plus jin`s the most who writes lyrics XD
Member
1386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / In my own heart
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

mia_chan88 wrote:


snow-chan wrote:


mia_chan88 wrote:


Laurita wrote:

Isnt SPIN jin? Tat-chan toldin an interview that Jin doesnt credit himself for most of the songs he writes for Kattun...and a name like SPIN would be more a nick for JIn than for Tatchan no?


yeah i thought of that too but i`m still not sure


hmm I don't know it eighter ^^
but I'm realy interested who SPIN is ^^
but it realy could be Jin because his dogs name is Pin probebly it's Super Pin XDD


yeah that`s possible really *O* plus jin`s the most who writes lyrics XD


hai -^^- hehe let's see it can be possible that some of them say it someday ^.~
Moderator
18150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
yeah ^___^ btw what do you think of Aki ?? i really love the young & magicall voice of jinjin & ueda`s playing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.