First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
KAKASHI!!!!!
4502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / plants
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
nope......
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / In XXX place wher...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
yeap he is^^
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

lol Narutards never get old.


BECAUSE UR OLD!!!!!

LOSER!!


Hahaha! Oh my! I'm old am I? I haven't even hit 20 yet! You're just young and inexperienced. Anyways, why are you so worked up about this? Its getting locked soon anyway.

Oh and loser is the best insult you come up with? Feh.


INEXPERIENCE?

WELL I GUESS UR OLDER THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED!!!
BUT IT SURE DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT


That's because you haven't experienced it yet. Plus Naruto threads aren't allowed.
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / will soon lie in...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

iambill10 wrote:


harulu wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


harulu wrote:


iambill10 wrote:

No more Naruto thread. Who cares if he is your favorite sensei?

reported.


well i guess you shouldnt be in these theards if you dont like NARUTO....AND NO WRITING IN CAP DOESNT MAKE ME LOOK COOL BUT HEY!!! I GOT UR ATTENTION!!!!-------

NARUTO PRIDE, -------

TRUST ME U JUST KNOW SHIT ABOUT NARUTO!!!


You are a Narutard, i daresay.

I am here to be a mini-mod. I didn't came here to flame. I am merely exercising my freedom to post.


WELL I GUESS AS A MINI MOD
YOU SHOULD SHOW MORE RESPECT TO ANIME!!!!
BECAUSE ISNT THIS SITE FOR ANIMES!!!
AND YES THIS IS MY OWN FREE WILL INTO REPLYING YAH BAKARI COMMENTS

UR JUST JEALOUS OF US, THE NARUTO FANS


You're the one who lacks respect. Typing in caps and flaming naruto haters with no basis is disrespectful. Ask yourself before doing such things. Naruto is just an anime so there is no reason to be so worked up. Your point is unnecessary. People like you destroys naruto's name by your attitudes, I daresay. That is one reason why the term "Narutard" existed. You're still 100 years early to fight with a real argument.



THATS WHY I START NOW
6649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

lol Narutards never get old.


BECAUSE UR OLD!!!!!

LOSER!!


Hahaha! Oh my! I'm old am I? I haven't even hit 20 yet! You're just young and inexperienced. Anyways, why are you so worked up about this? Its getting locked soon anyway.

Oh and loser is the best insult you come up with? Feh.


INEXPERIENCE?

WELL I GUESS UR OLDER THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED!!!
BUT IT SURE DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT


AGE DOESNT matter when it comes to Stupid topic like this
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / will soon lie in...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

mattphi wrote:


harulu wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:


harulu wrote:


mattphi wrote:



NOTICE THAT NARUTO SAID HE CANT GIVE UP SO AS A NARUTO FAN I WILL FIGHT FOR HIS EXISTENCE..."UNLIKE OTHERS"!!!

NARUTO NEVER GIVES UP BUT I JUST THINK SOME OF YOU GUYS ALWAYS GIVE UP THATS WHY YOU HATE NAURTO SO MUCH, RIGHT?

TRUST ME YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE!!!! OR THE PAIN NARUTO GOES THROUGH


OMG your making me laugh your gonna fight for what naruto? i know real life little girl thats why i hate naruto



YES I NOW KNOW IT, HUMANS ARE FULL OF SHIT THATS WHY THEY ARE DIEING SO MUCH...THEY FONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF OTHERS...STUPID...BUT STILL I WILL NEVER GIVE UP AND I DONT CARE HOW MUCH YOU LAUGH...I MEAN KEEP IT UP I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND ON NARUTO


i don't think anyone want's to change your opinion on Naruto anyway


THANK YOU
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / will soon lie in...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

FryingGuy wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

lol Narutards never get old.


BECAUSE UR OLD!!!!!

LOSER!!


Hahaha! Oh my! I'm old am I? I haven't even hit 20 yet! You're just young and inexperienced. Anyways, why are you so worked up about this? Its getting locked soon anyway.

Oh and loser is the best insult you come up with? Feh.


INEXPERIENCE?

WELL I GUESS UR OLDER THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED!!!
BUT IT SURE DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT


That's because you haven't experienced it yet. Plus Naruto threads aren't allowed.


EXCUSE ME, THEN WHY AM I HERE
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / will soon lie in...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

-Athrine- wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

lol Narutards never get old.


BECAUSE UR OLD!!!!!

LOSER!!


Hahaha! Oh my! I'm old am I? I haven't even hit 20 yet! You're just young and inexperienced. Anyways, why are you so worked up about this? Its getting locked soon anyway.

Oh and loser is the best insult you come up with? Feh.


INEXPERIENCE?

WELL I GUESS UR OLDER THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED!!!
BUT IT SURE DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT


AGE DOESNT matter when it comes to Stupid topic like this


YEAH THATS BECAUSE FRYINGUY IS STUPID
Posted 3/27/08

harulu wrote:


-Athrine- wrote:


harulu wrote:


mattphi wrote:



NOTICE THAT NARUTO SAID HE CANT GIVE UP SO AS A NARUTO FAN I WILL FIGHT FOR HIS EXISTENCE..."UNLIKE OTHERS"!!!

NARUTO NEVER GIVES UP BUT I JUST THINK SOME OF YOU GUYS ALWAYS GIVE UP THATS WHY YOU HATE NAURTO SO MUCH, RIGHT?

TRUST ME YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LIFE!!!! OR THE PAIN NARUTO GOES THROUGH


OMG your making me laugh your gonna fight for what naruto? i know real life little girl thats why i hate naruto



YES I NOW KNOW IT, HUMANS ARE FULL OF SHIT THATS WHY THEY ARE DIEING SO MUCH...THEY FONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE PAIN OF OTHERS...STUPID...BUT STILL I WILL NEVER GIVE UP AND I DONT CARE HOW MUCH YOU LAUGH...I MEAN KEEP IT UP I WILL NEVER CHANGE MY MIND ON NARUTO


Some of the forum rules...
No more Naruto threads
Do not shout [type in all CAPS]


Oh, by the way, like the motivational poster just said.... You NARUTARDS give the Real Naruto fans a bad name....
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / will soon lie in...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

hiyonomay wrote:


harulu wrote:


hiyonomay wrote:


harulu wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


harulu wrote:


iambill10 wrote:

No more Naruto thread. Who cares if he is your favorite sensei?

reported.


well i guess you shouldnt be in these theards if you dont like NARUTO....AND NO WRITING IN CAP DOESNT MAKE ME LOOK COOL BUT HEY!!! I GOT UR ATTENTION!!!!-------

NARUTO PRIDE, -------

TRUST ME U JUST KNOW SHIT ABOUT NARUTO!!!


You are a Narutard, i daresay.

I am here to be a mini-mod. I didn't came here to flame. I am merely exercising my freedom to post.


WELL I GUESS AS A MINI MOD
YOU SHOULD SHOW MORE RESPECT TO ANIME!!!!
BECAUSE ISNT THIS SITE FOR ANIMES!!!
AND YES THIS IS MY OWN FREE WILL INTO REPLYING YAH BAKARI COMMENTS

UR JUST JEALOUS OF US, THE NARUTO FANS


This isn't anime, this is a thread



MY POINT EXACTLY


If you didn't understand that, you fail beyond failure


YEAH JUST LIKE YOU!!!!

BECAUSE UR STUPID
Posted 3/27/08

harulu wrote:

EXCUSE ME, THEN WHY AM I HERE


6292 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
lol what the hell is wrong with yu guys? it's just a picture-posting thread.
2290 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / will soon lie in...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

iambill10 wrote:


harulu wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


harulu wrote:


iambill10 wrote:


harulu wrote:


iambill10 wrote:

No more Naruto thread. Who cares if he is your favorite sensei?

reported.


well i guess you shouldnt be in these theards if you dont like NARUTO....AND NO WRITING IN CAP DOESNT MAKE ME LOOK COOL BUT HEY!!! I GOT UR ATTENTION!!!!-------

NARUTO PRIDE, -------

TRUST ME U JUST KNOW SHIT ABOUT NARUTO!!!


You are a Narutard, i daresay.

I am here to be a mini-mod. I didn't came here to flame. I am merely exercising my freedom to post.


WELL I GUESS AS A MINI MOD
YOU SHOULD SHOW MORE RESPECT TO ANIME!!!!
BECAUSE ISNT THIS SITE FOR ANIMES!!!
AND YES THIS IS MY OWN FREE WILL INTO REPLYING YAH BAKARI COMMENTS

UR JUST JEALOUS OF US, THE NARUTO FANS


You're the one who lacks respect. Typing in caps and flaming naruto haters with no basis is disrespectful. Ask yourself before doing such things. Naruto is just an anime so there is no reason to be so worked up. Your point is unnecessary. People like you destroys naruto's name by your attitudes, I daresay. That is one reason why the term "Narutard" existed. You're still 100 years early to fight with a real argument.



THATS WHY I START NOW


Start in what? Start in defending an anime as if they are real? Like I said in the last thread, do not compare an anime life in real life. Sympathy is futile. The creators meant it this way to attract fans, got it? Think more logical and know that what you're doing up to now is pointless. You are an oil in the fire that aggravates the situation even more. I suggest you stop and sit down until you learn manners.


IT COMMON SENCE U LEARN FROM IT AND MORE ON WITH RESPECT!!!
AND NO THE CREATURE DIDNT CREATE IT FOR FANS...BUT TO EXPRESS ITS FEELING TO THE WORLD...NARUTO!!!

NARUTO PRIDE WILL NEVER CHANGE...BECAUSE NARUTO WAS WHO MADE ME LIKE THIS
Posted 3/27/08
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:


harulu wrote:


FryingGuy wrote:

lol Narutards never get old.


BECAUSE UR OLD!!!!!

LOSER!!


Hahaha! Oh my! I'm old am I? I haven't even hit 20 yet! You're just young and inexperienced. Anyways, why are you so worked up about this? Its getting locked soon anyway.

Oh and loser is the best insult you come up with? Feh.


INEXPERIENCE?

WELL I GUESS UR OLDER THEN YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCED!!!
BUT IT SURE DOESNT LOOK LIKE IT


That's because you haven't experienced it yet. Plus Naruto threads aren't allowed.


EXCUSE ME, THEN WHY AM I HERE


Beats me. There are a number of answers to your question.

Considering if you're asking why you're posting in this topic then my answer is that you have strong emotions toward Naruto and hate to see it get beat down and are now trying to attack everyone who does so. Which I might add is a misconseption. If one does not know the rules and starts posting random topics about Naruto than they can easily be classified as a Narutard.

Now if you're asking why you're on Crunchyroll, you probably love anime and wanted to watch easy to access and free videos.

Now if you're asking why you're currently in whatever location you're in then its probably because a computer is a available.

Finally, if you're asking why you're here on earth, ask your parents. Because you probably still live with them.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.