Post Reply Why Do You hate Yu Kanda!!!!!!!!
Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cavite
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 3/27/08
i hate kanda because...

His!!
Personality!!
Is!!!!
RUUUUUUUDEEEE!!!!!!

very selfish!!!!!

i hate kanda!!!!!!

someday ill kill ya!!!
Posted 3/28/08

netto012 wrote:

i hate kanda because...

His!!
Personality!!
Is!!!!
RUUUUUUUDEEEE!!!!!!

very selfish!!!!!

i hate kanda!!!!!!

someday ill kill ya!!!


i disagree with the sir above because for some reason i like Kanda beacause he has a unique personality, because u dont want every single anime charater to be the same so thats my opinion.

Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cavite
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
He is a Fucking Shet!!!!!!
Moderators
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

netto012 wrote:

i hate kanda because...

His!!
Personality!!
Is!!!!
RUUUUUUUDEEEE!!!!!!

very selfish!!!!!

i hate kanda!!!!!!

someday ill kill ya!!!


hmm... it's ur personal opinion..
but i think i like kanda^^
Member
131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Cavite
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

netto012 wrote:


arlulez wrote:

hmm... it's ur personal opinion..
but i think i like kanda^^






I dont think so!!!!!
Member
10075 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wonderland~~
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

arlulez wrote:


netto012 wrote:

i hate kanda because...

His!!
Personality!!
Is!!!!
RUUUUUUUDEEEE!!!!!!

very selfish!!!!!

i hate kanda!!!!!!

someday ill kill ya!!!


hmm... it's ur personal opinion..
but i think i like kanda^^


hey!!!! what are u all talking about this hating kanda stuff!!!! dont hate kanda!!! he's just rude that's all.. he's cooler that way... u know i'm gonna kill u before u kill kanda!!!!
Moderators
23012 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / my bed
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

allen93 wrote:


arlulez wrote:


netto012 wrote:

i hate kanda because...

His!!
Personality!!
Is!!!!
RUUUUUUUDEEEE!!!!!!

very selfish!!!!!

i hate kanda!!!!!!

someday ill kill ya!!!


hmm... it's ur personal opinion..
but i think i like kanda^^


hey!!!! what are u all talking about this hating kanda stuff!!!! dont hate kanda!!! he's just rude that's all.. he's cooler that way... u know i'm gonna kill u before u kill kanda!!!!

ups.. i'm not hating kanda at all..
Member
4089 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / It's a little red...
Offline
Posted 4/6/08
Omg r u kidding I LUV Kanda~~~ He's cold personality is KAKUI~
Fan
309 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / hmm....^^
Offline
Posted 5/31/08

arlulez wrote:


allen93 wrote:


arlulez wrote:


netto012 wrote:

i hate kanda because...

His!!
Personality!!
Is!!!!
RUUUUUUUDEEEE!!!!!!

very selfish!!!!!

i hate kanda!!!!!!

someday ill kill ya!!!


hmm... it's ur personal opinion..
but i think i like kanda^^


hey!!!! what are u all talking about this hating kanda stuff!!!! dont hate kanda!!! he's just rude that's all.. he's cooler that way... u know i'm gonna kill u before u kill kanda!!!!

ups.. i'm not hating kanda at all..


i don't love him and i don't hate him
Fan
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Who knows?
Offline
Posted 9/2/08
I love Kanda. He maybe rude at times but actually he cares on the inside. He just doesn't want or don't know how to show it that's all.
83650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / in my own world
Offline
Posted 3/22/09
i don't know why people hate him cuz i love him
You must be logged in to post.