Mothers and their children
8226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sunin' Village
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 3/27/08
A mother holds you when you cry.
A mother gives you space for your thoughts.
A mother is concerned about you,
Whenever you do something unusual.
A mother watches out for you.
A mother smiles when your happy,
and is sad when your sad.
A mother wants you to grow up,
to do something they couldn't do.

A child watches their mother,
to know what to do.
A child cheers up thier mother
when she is down.
A child does things for thier mother
to make their mother happy.
A child holds thier mother
because thier mother holds them.
A child learns to be an adult
by watching their mother.
A child tries their hardest
to do their best for thier mother.

A child tries to do their best
for thier mother.
A mother does not always understand
that they are trying their hardest.


GEZZ, IS EVERYONE HAPPY NOW!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
What an interesting topic.
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
uh....ok you fail
1920 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
...???!!!
Posted 3/27/08

FireVixen wrote:

....


umm please...the first post is very important because we need to know what to discuss or else your thread will be locked because it can't be discussed.
31605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Vanity World; wit...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Usually when a your a child to love, respect and cherish your mother...
But when your a teenager...you think your mother is your number one enemy.... A nagging shot gun who wouldn't stop scolding you^^
8226 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Sunin' Village
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

SitthichaiDZL wrote:


FireVixen wrote:

....


umm please...the first post is very important because we need to know what to discuss or else your thread will be locked because it can't be discussed.


I posted the original on back on there
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/27/08

FireVixen wrote:


This was the original fourm post! Sorry about that!


You got the edit button for a reason. Use it.

~ Double posting is bad!
23623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / [???????????????]
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

FireVixen wrote:

A mother holds you when you cry.
A mother gives you space for your thoughts.
A mother is concerned about you,
Whenever you do something unusual.
A mother watches out for you.
A mother smiles when your happy,
and is sad when your sad.
A mother wants you to grow up,
to do something they couldn't do.

A child watches their mother,
to know what to do.
A child cheers up thier mother
when she is down.
A child does things for thier mother
to make their mother happy.
A child holds thier mother
because thier mother holds them.
A child learns to be an adult
by watching their mother.
A child tries their hardest
to do their best for thier mother.

A child tries to do their best
for thier mother.
A mother does not always understand
that they are trying their hardest.


This was the original fourm post! Sorry about that!


You can use the edit button and put it on your first post.
12079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / location location...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

FireVixen wrote:


SitthichaiDZL wrote:


FireVixen wrote:

....


umm please...the first post is very important because we need to know what to discuss or else your thread will be locked because it can't be discussed.


I posted the original on back on there


What the heck are you saying? On BACK ON THERE?????????? Who's gonna understand?

ISH.......... This is real interesting....
46535 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
thread poorly made
You must be logged in to post.