First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Headmistress' Office
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/19/08
hey Lei we have a new chef for the cafe^___^...CrescentAngel360
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Beloved Headmistress i suggest to check the changes of the staff dorm...i think u'll be delighted ^^...hope so..:P
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
the ALMIGTHY QUEENS'. Dont piss them off....
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
indeed..u don't wanna see how the angels turn into devils....
Member
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Wouldn't you like...
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Can I make a new forum?I'm a teacher so should I make a language forum?
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/23/08

Artemis-sensei wrote:

Can I make a new forum?I'm a teacher so should I make a language forum?


you are the new professor for a new languange class, right? you can now make your own class, so that means, make a new forum/thread. if you have any problems, just tell us.
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
hey sweety i unlocked the seduction 1b..1A is allready full:D...hehe it's time for 1B yayyyyyy
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

alexya4u wrote:

hey sweety i unlocked the seduction 1b..1A is allready full:D...hehe it's time for 1B yayyyyyy


COOL COOL COOL!!! yaaayyy!
Creator/Headmistress
5032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Glasgow
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Dear, what do you think of these pictures?

Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Morwien wrote:

Dear, what do you think of these pictures?



OMG...both are cool!!!!!...but i like more the april one^^!!!
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
sweety i misssssss uuuuuuuuuuuu.............Mahalllllllll kkkkiiiittttaaaa!!!!....i hope u'll be on tomorrow TT_TT
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 4/25/08 , edited 4/26/08
goodmorning headmistress

auhm i was wondering if we can have a poetry class or poem sharing forum
i personally would love it
thanks...

and yeah LOVE ACADEMY rocks
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/27/08
sweety we have increased our staff number..we have a new gym instructor,a new waitress and a new matchmaker...btw..do i know whom locked that story thread?
sweetttttyyyyyy misss uuuu...mahal kitttttaaaa
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 4/27/08 , edited 4/27/08

kashieca_yen wrote:

goodmorning headmistress

auhm i was wondering if we can have a poetry class or poem sharing forum
i personally would love it
thanks...

and yeah LOVE ACADEMY rocks


i'm sorry we'll have to wait for our headmistress to be on to get her approval..but i'm sure she'll be delighted with the idea..so we'll have soon our poetry class ...but it's a thing that u can do...u can do a class introduction..and post it here..that will make it easy^^
Member
972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in mah palace
Offline
Posted 4/27/08

alexya4u wrote:


kashieca_yen wrote:

goodmorning headmistress

auhm i was wondering if we can have a poetry class or poem sharing forum
i personally would love it
thanks...

and yeah LOVE ACADEMY rocks


i'm sorry we'll have to wait for our headmistress to be on to get her approval..but i'm sure she'll be delighted with the idea..so we'll have soon our poetry class ...but it's a thing that u can do...u can do a class introduction..and post it here..that will make it easy^^


ok...
class introduction?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.