Created by tbodine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
favorite twilight book
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 3/27/08
mines twilight
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
harry potter.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Eclipse- I really enjoyed reading the parts about Rosalie. Her past was mysterious until the 3rd book revealed it.
Posted 3/27/08
Should be in the poll section or the twilight thread.
I like Twilight.
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Should be in the poll section or the twilight thread.
I like Twilight.


Yea this should be
Twilight is the BEST
i think i beginning to like new moon O.O
eclipse is good to {{has sexuall stuff in it ...the end o.o}}
4040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
twiligh was the best.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08

Bratii wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Should be in the poll section or the twilight thread.
I like Twilight.


Yea this should be
Twilight is the BEST
i think i beginning to like new moon O.O
eclipse is good to {{has sexuall stuff in it ...the end o.o}}


that was good!! The sex part...but they didn't get to it
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

ailin350 wrote:


Bratii wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

Should be in the poll section or the twilight thread.
I like Twilight.


Yea this should be
Twilight is the BEST
i think i beginning to like new moon O.O
eclipse is good to {{has sexuall stuff in it ...the end o.o}}


that was good!! The sex part...but they didn't get to it


I know Bella had to stop it she was the "responsible one" but
then ..kyaaa I'd rather not say it =33

18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

Bratii wrote:


I know Bella had to stop it she was the "responsible one" but
then ..kyaaa I'd rather not say it =33



i didn't get that part.. I thought Bella wants to and Edward says no.. and suddenly Edward is wanting it and bella wants to be responsible..
13092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08
kay?
1639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08
i wanna read that
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

ailin350 wrote:

i didn't get that part.. I thought Bella wants to and Edward says no.. and suddenly Edward is wanting it and bella wants to be responsible..


because you didnt read it correctly
Because Bella was making everyone else happy and not herself
Edward saw what she was doing, and since in the beginning all Bella wanted was to "that"
edward decided to give up because he saw what bella was doing
so he wanted to do "it" to make her happy
but she didnt want to do "it" because she wanted to be responsible and tell her parents first
{{she's learned from Edward XD}}
16313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08
^can't you just say sex? its too confusing.
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

Bratii wrote:

because you didnt read it correctly
Because Bella was making everyone else happy and not herself
Edward saw what she was doing, and since in the beginning all Bella wanted was to "that"
edward decided to give up because he saw what bella was doing
so he wanted to do "it" to make her happy
but she didnt want to do "it" because she wanted to be responsible and tell her parents first
{{she's learned from Edward XD}}


Hey, how old are you? can't you say sex or "make love" (as in the books)?
lmao, by doing "that" can make bella happy?..
and that jacob guy better die soon
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

ailin350 wrote:


Bratii wrote:

because you didnt read it correctly
Because Bella was making everyone else happy and not herself
Edward saw what she was doing, and since in the beginning all Bella wanted was to "that"
edward decided to give up because he saw what bella was doing
so he wanted to do "it" to make her happy
but she didnt want to do "it" because she wanted to be responsible and tell her parents first
{{she's learned from Edward XD}}


Hey, how old are you? can't you say sex or "make love" (as in the books)?
lmao, by doing "that" can make bella happy?..
and that jacob guy better die soon


haha sorry about that
Jacob better not die the story wont be very interesting without him
and plus I have a feeling Bella will end up with him =.=''

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.