Created by tbodine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
favorite twilight book
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

Bratii wrote:



haha sorry about that
Jacob better not die the story wont be very interesting without him
and plus I have a feeling Bella will end up with him =.=''



i'd assassinate meyer if Bella ends up with Jacob.
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08
nothing beats the first
4529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

Bratii wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

i didn't get that part.. I thought Bella wants to and Edward says no.. and suddenly Edward is wanting it and bella wants to be responsible..


because you didnt read it correctly
Because Bella was making everyone else happy and not herself
Edward saw what she was doing, and since in the beginning all Bella wanted was to "that"
edward decided to give up because he saw what bella was doing
so he wanted to do "it" to make her happy
but she didnt want to do "it" because she wanted to be responsible and tell her parents first
{{she's learned from Edward XD}}


thats not how i read it. edward didnt want to because he is a vampire and would hurt her. he later decided that he wanted to but bella wanted to be responsible and have a wedding for her parents.
19719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Under a bridge, h...
Offline
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08

princesspinkykat wrote:


Bratii wrote:


ailin350 wrote:



because you didnt read it correctly
Because Bella was making everyone else happy and not herself
Edward saw what she was doing, and since in the beginning all Bella wanted was to "that"
edward decided to give up because he saw what bella was doing
so he wanted to do "it" to make her happy
but she didnt want to do "it" because she wanted to be responsible and tell her parents first
{{she's learned from Edward XD}}


thats not how i read it. edward didnt want to because he is a vampire and would hurt her. he later decided that he wanted to but bella wanted to be responsible and have a wedding for her parents.


Yes that's true
but my reason is also a part of it XP
Posted 3/27/08 , edited 4/18/08
the first is the best... the second was OK, I didn't like it much because there was no Edward in most of the pages.... I find Eclipse quite amusing though
13804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Japan/Korea..*sig...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/18/08
TWiLiGHT.. ^_^
18587 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/18/08

choclate28 wrote:

the first is the best... the second was OK, I didn't like it much because there was no Edward in most of the pages.... I find Eclipse quite amusing though


haha, yeah. I was like waiting and waiting for Edward to appear not just his voices. When he appears in like page 300, he wanted to commit suicide and I went like noooo!!!
2395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/18/08
I like twilight
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08 , edited 4/18/08

ailin350 wrote:


Bratii wrote:



haha sorry about that
Jacob better not die the story wont be very interesting without him
and plus I have a feeling Bella will end up with him =.=''



i'd assassinate meyer if Bella ends up with Jacob.


LMFAO im with you on that. edward and bella forever
1045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
101 / F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08 , edited 4/18/08
i love twilight the best because it is just so sweet how they are together. they are meant to be together.
i hate new moon execpt at the end when edward finally gets back with her.
eclipse is my second favorite but if jacob and his love for bella wasnt there i that would be my favorite because their relationship advances so much (and i'm not even talking about the sex stuff), i love the marriage proposal and everything.

yeah i jsut went on and on because this series has so far been the only one to touch my "soul" (yes i'm sappy taht way) the way it has with its romance.
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/29/08 , edited 4/18/08
eclipse
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
I haven't read Eclipse yet so I don't know what happens there but Twilight is my favourite. New Moon was good but there wasn't enough Edward. I can't wait to read Eclipse though.
1636 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
Eclipse because .... just because! lol

it was such a good build up of the characters!

actually, you know what, i LOVE them all! hehehe

one of my fav books (all three) of all time! =DDDDD
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
They're all awesome, but Twilight remains my favorite.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/18/08
I think Twilight is the best! New moon is too depressing except for the scenes with the Volturi and Eclipse makes me want bella to die because she is two faced and stupid the entire way through....
I read Midnight Sun (the story of twilight from Edwards point of view, chapter one available on Stephenie Meyer's web site) and Besides Twilight, I think its is the best so far!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.