Created by tbodine
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
favorite twilight book
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Uptown
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

Doreli wrote:

I can't remember. I read them all and then they just mix into one big story. Lol but aI know that I really didn't like the end of Eclipse.




hei..wat's the ending??!!!!!share something plsssss.....i owe u this one...thnx
1367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 6/7/08

89ion wrote:


Doreli wrote:

I can't remember. I read them all and then they just mix into one big story. Lol but aI know that I really didn't like the end of Eclipse.




hei..wat's the ending??!!!!!share something plsssss.....i owe u this one...thnx

I think it has something to do with Jacob. I'll have to check.
21455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Los Noches =]
Offline
Posted 6/7/08
eclipse
9289 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Seattle (in a Sta...
Offline
Posted 6/8/08
Twilight is da best!!
14523 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
twilight for me
1477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
twilight&eclipse LOL
464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
twilight, the love triangle got too hurting and confusing after lol, and jacob had no chance
301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Uptown
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

princesspinkykat wrote:


Bratii wrote:


ailin350 wrote:

i didn't get that part.. I thought Bella wants to and Edward says no.. and suddenly Edward is wanting it and bella wants to be responsible..


because you didnt read it correctly
Because Bella was making everyone else happy and not herself
Edward saw what she was doing, and since in the beginning all Bella wanted was to "that"
edward decided to give up because he saw what bella was doing
so he wanted to do "it" to make her happy
but she didnt want to do "it" because she wanted to be responsible and tell her parents first
{{she's learned from Edward XD}}


thats not how i read it. edward didnt want to because he is a vampire and would hurt her. he later decided that he wanted to but bella wanted to be responsible and have a wedding for her parents.


no!!you got it wrong..on the third book, edward is already immune to bella's scent and blood because of the tragic that happened in italy...bella doesn't really want that wedding,she only want it to happen to make Alice happy, and to make her friends and family know that Edward is the one for her life, to show them that she really loves him..then after Edward knows all of this,he saw that Bella is only doing this to make everyone happy except herself,,ang then Edward realize that Bella has already a lot of pain so he give up what she wanted..but Bella got decided to make that wedding for everyone..thruth is Edward is the first to insist about the wedding and he doesn't want to have that celebration,he want to take Bella to Texas to get married there,,only the two of them...
13402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / ...XD...at the en...
Offline
Posted 6/15/08
Twilight is d best so far for me
1451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / someplace somewhere
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
twilight cause the the story plot is a little better than the other two
20082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / kroY weN
Offline
Posted 6/16/08
twilight
8973 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

Bratii wrote:


ailin350 wrote:


Bratii wrote:

because you didnt read it correctly
Because Bella was making everyone else happy and not herself
Edward saw what she was doing, and since in the beginning all Bella wanted was to "that"
edward decided to give up because he saw what bella was doing
so he wanted to do "it" to make her happy
but she didnt want to do "it" because she wanted to be responsible and tell her parents first
{{she's learned from Edward XD}}


Hey, how old are you? can't you say sex or "make love" (as in the books)?
lmao, by doing "that" can make bella happy?..
and that jacob guy better die soon


haha sorry about that
Jacob better not die the story wont be very interesting without him
and plus I have a feeling Bella will end up with him =.=''



no!!! EdwardXbella forever ever after!!!

jacob shall to die! but yeah, twilight series more interesting if jacob there...



well, i prefer Twilight
904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / sleeping... forev...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
New Moon
i tend to go for the more sentimental ones: i cried through the whole of New Moon
Hahas
1491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...Stalking video...
Offline
Posted 6/20/08
I can't decide!!!!! I love them all equally!!
197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 7/4/08
new moon!
hrm well i guess it wasn't really the exciting out of them
but it has jacob black so its alll goood (:
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.