First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Tales of Eternia
49079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/29/06
It's quite Similar to Tales of Symphonia but I guess Symphonia is better eh?

Tales of Eternia Chars:

Reid - Lloyd (or somethiing...)
Meredy - not sure...
Farah - Not sure...
Keele - Genis (is it??)

Magic Peeps -

Undine
That fire dude... (I forgot his name...)
Sylph
Bolt
Sekundes (Is he time??)

They're nearly all the same anyway...
5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 12/29/06
i guess i only played TOE for a little while and then i lost it
i wanna get it again so i can beat it
i think u fight three of those characters on TOS though
Farah, Meredy, and Reid during a tournament thing
49079 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 12/29/06

Vahner wrote:

i guess i only played TOE for a little while and then i lost it
i wanna get it again so i can beat it
i think u fight three of those characters on TOS though
Farah, Meredy, and Reid during a tournament thing
Keele is that Cry baby for nothing something like that... He's added to the party too. When you go to Celestia you meet Max and Chat. Max really is a weirdo...

304 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / your face
Offline
Posted 12/29/06
tales of Symphonia is my favorite tales series.

legendia is ok.

as for eternia... never play it.
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 12/30/06
I would like to play it, and it looks good. But I would like to hear some reviews for it first.
10765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Jamaica~~currentl...
Offline
Posted 1/7/07
thats the first game i got for the psp its good but i have to say its a bit short though finish that in two days....Tales of Legendia,Tales of the Abyss and Tales of Symphonia is much better

well at least it is better than Tales of Phantasia.........
Posted 1/7/07

Dreamie wrote:

It's quite Similar to Tales of Symphonia but I guess Symphonia is better eh?

Tales of Eternia Chars:

Reid - Lloyd (or somethiing...)
Meredy - not sure...
Farah - Not sure...
Keele - Genis (is it??)

Magic Peeps -

Undine
That fire dude... (I forgot his name...)
Sylph
Bolt
Sekundes (Is he time??)

They're nearly all the same anyway...


Does Eternia have a connection to Symphonia?


5371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Here
Offline
Posted 1/7/07

thefinalword wrote:


Dreamie wrote:

It's quite Similar to Tales of Symphonia but I guess Symphonia is better eh?

Tales of Eternia Chars:

Reid - Lloyd (or somethiing...)
Meredy - not sure...
Farah - Not sure...
Keele - Genis (is it??)

Magic Peeps -

Undine
That fire dude... (I forgot his name...)
Sylph
Bolt
Sekundes (Is he time??)

They're nearly all the same anyway...


Does Eternia have a connection to Symphonia?



well if you're talkin story wise i dont think so
the only connection i found was that you fight three of the characters from Tales of Eternia on Tales of Symphonia

529 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 1/7/07
The World Tree is pretty much the only link between the two games.
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / elsewhere
Offline
Posted 1/8/07
This is the first time I've heard of it. I might try it out when I have time
29101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Um...
Offline
Posted 1/8/07
Tales of Eternia? Huh? never heard about it before from what you people are saying it sounds good!
10765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Jamaica~~currentl...
Offline
Posted 1/8/07
lol they both are about how to save the two worlds without destroying one of them thats the link to the story line
1017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / elsewhere
Offline
Posted 1/8/07
really? that sounds cool
Posted 1/8/07
i played this on ps1 back int he day, as tales of destiny 2(real tod2 never came out in america). sadly, i lost the 4th disc, and cant replay it tho i kinda want to.

oh, and toe came out way before tos...top is the first, then tod, toe,tod2,tos. dunno after that, cant keep track.
2150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Phil,Asia
Offline
Posted 11/30/08 , edited 11/30/08
ummm....can i ask a question???
where can i found fuel ??so that the train can move??
I'm alredy in the celestia...and i have to ride to train...but the train won't move cause there's no fuel...
PLEASE SOMEONE ANSWER ME!!

I'm playing this in PSP!!!!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.