First  Prev  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  Next  Last
What characters look alike?
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/11 , edited 11/27/11



or



2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

stark700 wrote:

Amber (Darker than Black)/C.C (Code Geass)
Eve (Black Cat)/Yami (To love ru)
Aki Izayoi (yugioh 5d's)/Kallen Kouzuki (Code Geass)
Yuki Nagato (Haruhi Suzumiya)/Tabitha (Zero no Tsukaima)
Sasuke Uchiha/Izuna Uchiha (Naruto)
Joker/Drocell the Butler (Black Butler)


I agree with all of these except Yuki Nagato. She has so many expies it's almost a archetype if characters that looks like get and have similar personality.
146027 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Amber (Darker than Black)/C.C (Code Geass)
Eve (Black Cat)/Yami (To love ru)
Aki Izayoi (yugioh 5d's)/Kallen Kouzuki (Code Geass)
Yuki Nagato (Haruhi Suzumiya)/Tabitha (Zero no Tsukaima)
Sasuke Uchiha/Izuna Uchiha (Naruto)
Joker/Drocell the Butler (Black Butler)


I agree with all of these except Yuki Nagato. She has so many expies it's almost a archetype if characters that looks like get and have similar personality.


Probably. Although I find both of their personalities a bit similar as well.
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 11/27/11

stark700 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:


stark700 wrote:

Amber (Darker than Black)/C.C (Code Geass)
Eve (Black Cat)/Yami (To love ru)
Aki Izayoi (yugioh 5d's)/Kallen Kouzuki (Code Geass)
Yuki Nagato (Haruhi Suzumiya)/Tabitha (Zero no Tsukaima)
Sasuke Uchiha/Izuna Uchiha (Naruto)
Joker/Drocell the Butler (Black Butler)


I agree with all of these except Yuki Nagato. She has so many expies it's almost a archetype if characters that looks like get and have similar personality.


Probably. Although I find both of their personalities a bit similar as well.


I guess it's the fact that she's also a book girl. Oh well they were all inspired by Rei Ayanami. but Yuki was BETTER than all of them (^_^)
18098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 11/27/11
Rai from Noblesse and Sebastian from Kuroshitsuji


9201 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Washington
Online
Posted 11/28/11




The Vocaloid guys and the La Corda D'Oro guys I think you can match up who looks like who v.v
25515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / tumblrinaction
Offline
Posted 12/14/11

Momiji - Fruits Basket


Honey - Ouran High School Host Club

25515 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / tumblrinaction
Offline
Posted 12/14/11

Kyou and Ryou - CLANNAD


Kagami and Tsukasa - Lucky Star
4990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 12/15/11
Satoko from Higurashi and Mew Pudding from Tokyo Mew Mew
13135 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pakistan
Offline
Posted 12/16/11
Sakura from Naruto shippuden and Sakura from Special A !!!
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F
Offline
Posted 1/1/12
Oh! Good Question!
These people suddenly popped out from my mind! xDDDD

666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Indonesia
Offline
Posted 1/2/12
7141 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 1/4/12
Walker from Durarara!! and Ichimaru Gin from Bleach.
13613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Currently at CHIM...
Online
Posted 1/27/12
Mio Akiyama from K-On! and Homura Akemi from Madoka.
9288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Over there
Offline
Posted 1/27/12

Dropplet wrote:





The Vocaloid guys and the La Corda D'Oro guys I think you can match up who looks like who v.v


Is that 3 Vocaloid guys or La Corda guys?



animegirl2222 wrote:
/quote]

Well du`h, they`re twins :P
First  Prev  148  149  150  151  152  153  154  155  156  157  158  159  160  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.