First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Favorite School Days Character
Posted 9/22/07
I prefer Sekai!!!! WOOOT!
Also, Setsuna (don't wanna get hurt by all those Setsuna fans) hehehehehe
1098 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/22/07


I see a red flag rising...
23960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
School Days (TV series and Game)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=9698

come on man just discuss it here

~ reported


anyway i go to kotonoha ^^
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
... lol.. another thread?.. haha..

Setsuna.
------------------------------------------------------

Edit: wow.. i didnt knew Black was into Kotonoha.. Oo

Hooray @ edsamac, this thread lives!~ ^^
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
There's a favorite naruto character thread, so I don't see why this thread can't stay.

Continue... I'll just rename this thread a bit...
23960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/07

edsamac wrote:

There's a favorite naruto character thread, so I don't see why this thread can't stay.

Continue... I'll just rename this thread a bit...


oh i see...thanks

@ chris : didnt i told u already??
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/22/07

blackknightboys wrote:


edsamac wrote:

There's a favorite naruto character thread, so I don't see why this thread can't stay.

Continue... I'll just rename this thread a bit...


oh i see...thanks

@ chris : didnt i told u already??


told me what?.. oO u meant the 25th thing?
Posted 9/22/07

ChrisOnline wrote:


blackknightboys wrote:


edsamac wrote:

There's a favorite naruto character thread, so I don't see why this thread can't stay.

Continue... I'll just rename this thread a bit...


oh i see...thanks

@ chris : didnt i told u already??


told me what?.. oO u meant the 25th thing?


that he likes kotonoha? x_x?
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
@Black: Why kotonoha?.. =D

why her?

now we have something to debate on. =D
23960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
lol i guess i already posted im into kotonoha and the 25th thing
Posted 9/22/07
Sekai's the best!
Then Setsuna
Then Otome
Then Kotonoha >.>; (Sorry black)
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
... .. smfglc0102, ive noticed.. below the title.. u listed* otome sekai and setsuna.. no kotonoha! xD
Posted 9/22/07

ChrisOnline wrote:

... .. smfglc0102, ive noticed.. below the title.. u listed* otome sekai and setsuna.. no kotonoha! xD


Sorry >.> made the topic in a hurry;; x_x;
I can't remember well when hurrying;
37847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29
Offline
Posted 9/22/07
=D right. nah i was joking..

tell me, Why Sekai?, since black is ignoring me, humh..~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.