Whats Your Favorite Episode? And Why?
506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Under ur bed :O
Offline
Posted 3/27/08
Its hard to choose a episode, they are all so good lol
Member
3581 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / try 2 find me if...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
i can't choose either so i like every episode
10459 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in hell
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
i like mermaid pure the one where all the marmaids (exept the orange) played beachvolley
Moderator
6540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Slovenia
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
I love every single one. 'cuz each has something special in it.<3
Creator
15726 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / is that important...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i love all of them ^_^
Moderator
3588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / With Lelouch..whe...
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
umm....All of them...well...the subs ones at least cuz i cant understand japanese that well
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
I like all episodes but my favorit is when Luchia and Kaito is stuck outside in the snow^-^ (i cant remember what episode it is.)
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
most but my favs of the first season my favs are 47, 32, 17, and 21
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

vermy wrote:

I like all episodes but my favorit is when Luchia and Kaito is stuck outside in the snow^-^ (i cant remember what episode it is.)


its episode 47
Moderator
1288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
My Dreams
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

misty132 wrote:


vermy wrote:

I like all episodes but my favorit is when Luchia and Kaito is stuck outside in the snow^-^ (i cant remember what episode it is.)


its episode 47


oh ok ^-^ thank you.
6927 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / U.S.A
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

vermy wrote:


misty132 wrote:


vermy wrote:

I like all episodes but my favorit is when Luchia and Kaito is stuck outside in the snow^-^ (i cant remember what episode it is.)


its episode 47


oh ok ^-^ thank you.


oh ur welcome! and thats one of my favs too!
You must be logged in to post.