First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
forgotten bday
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
It's sad whenever someone forget your birthday....at least my family doesn't forget it...(because I I have twin which of course, shares the same birthday as mine)
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

porthidium wrote:

what if everyone forgot your bday? as in everyone. Your family, friends, classmates everybody.. what the heck is your reaction to this?....i would be like run away from home kinda feeling??nah.. i love gifts especially money *grin* so please dont forget my bday.. and this didnt happen to me just a thought

wouldnt care less if its a duplicate.lock it


lol running away just cuz someone forgot ur bday. i even forgot my own bday? when i was 7-10 year old i don't even know when my bday was. and when i was 15 or 16 i forgot my own bday.
2910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / With in the light
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

mysticgenie wrote:

It's sad whenever someone forget your birthday....at least my family doesn't forget it...(because I I have twin which of course, shares the same birthday as mine)


nice!! how doesn't feel to have a twin? can u something hear, see or feel the same things? or have the same dream?
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
sad when my b day come..
they didn't remember my b day..
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
my b day is stupid and boring
who cares..
56 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / phillipines
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
hey guyz.. my bday is:
june 13th
don't forget..yeah
8211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
So far. My parents havent forgotten. Well, to be more exact, my mum didnt forget. Haha. My dad couldnt even spell my name until about 7 years ago.
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

setyouback wrote:


mysticgenie wrote:

It's sad whenever someone forget your birthday....at least my family doesn't forget it...(because I I have twin which of course, shares the same birthday as mine)


nice!! how doesn't feel to have a twin? can u something hear, see or feel the same things? or have the same dream?


well...no...at least me and my twin are not. We just share the same birthday..other than that we don't have any similarities aside from the love of rock music, anime and jrock....We are just normal brother ans sister. We don't even look alike.

ontopic: I know this person who had her birthday forgotten by everyone else....we remembered it the day after...she was mad....
Posted 4/4/08
It happened to me about 2 years ago. I never get presents from my family so I didn't care about that, but to think they all forgot, especially my mom and dad. It was just heartbreaking.
Posted 4/4/08
no idea, would be funny though
Posted 4/4/08

pyromaniachaos777 wrote:

I want people to forget my birthday


why???
Posted 4/4/08

jesusosorio wrote:

It happened to me about 2 years ago. I never get presents from my family so I didn't care about that, but to think they all forgot, especially my mom and dad. It was just heartbreaking.


Posted 4/4/08
i dont care at all
it kind of happened a few years ago
they didnt actually forgot
its just that nothing happened
like an ordinary day
no celebration was held..
no cake no party no people to greet me
nothing...
lol..it was my debu!!!!
wahahaha...
Posted 4/4/08
im the one who actually forgot my own bday..,,,when i was 7,12,15...friends and family just keep giving me presents i dont know what was going on..so i ask them..."WHATS GOING ON?" and they said, " ITS YOUR BDAY DUMMY!"
27371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / well my minds all...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

jesusosorio wrote:

It happened to me about 2 years ago. I never get presents from my family so I didn't care about that, but to think they all forgot, especially my mom and dad. It was just heartbreaking.


thats soo sad!!!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.