WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Kira or Zero?
567 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / America
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08

faLLenm00n wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

No more VS thread >.>

*reported~

@topic: Zero, because he's nicer. I think. Oh well, at least he didn't kill his family. And he's hotter =x


zero killed his half-brother.


Well, his brother was an enemy. But Light's father isn't an enemy.



Didn't Zero kill his 2 sisters too.
675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / london
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
lelouch
8036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / COFFiN. ♥
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08

FangUnlimited wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

No more VS thread >.>

*reported~

@topic: Zero, because he's nicer. I think. Oh well, at least he didn't kill his family. And he's hotter =x


zero killed his half-brother.


Well, his brother was an enemy. But Light's father isn't an enemy.



Didn't Zero kill his 2 sisters too.


They were ENEMIES! =[[ 'Sides it's either kill Euphie, or the whole Area 11 will be killed. >.>

6867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
Lelouch
5414 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / some where that m...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

No more VS thread >.>

*reported~

@topic: Zero, because he's nicer. I think. Oh well, at least he didn't kill his family. And he's hotter =x”

zero killed his half-brother. ”

and his half-sister (only this half sibling is one we actually care about).”

he didnt mean for that to happen though cuz that was wen his geass went out of control....
21 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / City Of Lost Souls
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
ZERO!!!

he looks more wicked and cool
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
Zero!!!
3179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Belgium
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
Lelouch nicer then Light? He shot Euphemia in cold blood... His first love "probably". How many people would do that. Killed his half brother and at the end of season 1 he shoots at his best friend (Suzuka).


Tbh I find it all bullshit that zero is the kinder guy cause he does it for his sister and for revenge for his mother. That just makes him more of a brat then Kira was, he is so egocentric that he ruins the whole world for his personal matters. At least Light did it cause he believed he did it for a greater good even if he lost himself with thinking he would be the next God.

Well I don't know who to choose cause they're just to different and each have theire own appeal.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08

h4rd2 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


punkvolume1 wrote:


faLLenm00n wrote:

No more VS thread >.>

*reported~

@topic: Zero, because he's nicer. I think. Oh well, at least he didn't kill his family. And he's hotter =x


zero killed his half-brother.


and his half-sister (only this half sibling is one we actually care about).


and he want to kill his dad...


His dad is an asshole, so it's justified.
8531 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Sunny Cali~!!!
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
Zero
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08

trunks84 wrote:

Lelouch nicer then Light? He shot Euphemia in cold blood... His first love "probably". How many people would do that. Killed his half brother and at the end of season 1 he shoots at his best friend (Suzuka).



How can you say she was killed in cold blood?! Did you think allowing her to continue killing Japanese people was an option? Yes, he shoots at Suzaku, but only because Suzaku is incapable of listening to any kind of reason at that point. Besides, even if shooting at Suzaku was somehow sinful, I believe that Lelouch deserves to be forgiven considering that his abillity to control his anger must have been at an all-time low; he is filled with horrible guilt about the death of Euphemia and is prone to act more impulsively than usual.
7111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / California
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
i would say kira. but then i havent seen code geass so i dont really have a right to say that..
6352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / "in every heart o...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
*Zero is from what anime??
8216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Where I am needed
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08

BLITZERG wrote:

*Zero is from what anime??


~Code Geass

*Zero all the way, he has Black Knights and Knightmares, Kira only has police and a shinigami that doesn't help him physically...
2697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / at the computer
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/24/08
Lelouche, zero. Zero would not kill his sister no matter the situation. Light even said that he would kill his family if they discovered the truth. Lelouche has friends and allies. Light had only two people, Misa and the psycho lawyer (Second and third Kira). Even they were disposible to Light in the end.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.