First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Tell Us What You Think!! X3
Posted 4/3/08
hmm i wonder what have those people been learning in school or their life.
i mean u grew up with people telling you it's bad and hear teacher after teacher repeated themselves many times saying cheating was bad.
Posted 4/4/08
Moral differs from person to person. And as you grow up, you learn that adults are right less and less of the times. You also learn that sometimes, bending the rules help you. And probability states that if you cheat, there's a higher chance of you getting a good mark than you getting caught, assuming you're at least decent at cheating =P
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
cheating is one way of pursuing their goal isn't it :]
16178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my fantasies.
Offline
Posted 4/4/08
since we have contest abt who/which is "best," we should have a contest abt which/who is "worst.": where everyone looks or dresses deliberately bad. ^-^
Posted 4/5/08

rockxx wrote:

since we have contest abt who/which is "best," we should have a contest abt which/who is "worst.": where everyone looks or dresses deliberately bad. ^-^


haha that's a cool one, but if someone wins that would be sad for them
16178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my fantasies.
Offline
Posted 4/5/08

JennyD wrote:


rockxx wrote:

since we have contest abt who/which is "best," we should have a contest abt which/who is "worst.": where everyone looks or dresses deliberately bad. ^-^


haha that's a cool one, but if someone wins that would be sad for them


but they would be purposely trying to look/dresses, bad/funny at the pic.. it is mostly just for fun. ^-^
Posted 4/5/08

rockxx wrote:


JennyD wrote:


rockxx wrote:

since we have contest abt who/which is "best," we should have a contest abt which/who is "worst.": where everyone looks or dresses deliberately bad. ^-^


haha that's a cool one, but if someone wins that would be sad for them


but they would be purposely trying to look/dresses, bad/funny at the pic.. it is mostly just for fun. ^-^


true true i also agree with this; "Baddes Pic contest"
Posted 4/6/08
But chances are, people will vote for the best looking out of the baddest contest, or the most popular one. If they vote for the best looking one, then it defeats the purpose of baddest contest, doesn't it?
Posted 4/6/08
ha ha that's so true.

no one can really popularity nor best looking. unless they cheated. even if they beat it, it would just make them become one of the popular people. hehhe its funny how things run in a circle.
16178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In my fantasies.
Offline
Posted 4/7/08
it doesnt nessecerily have to be that way, if people think that the best looking pic is the "odd-est" , we'll just have to leave it that way, but "bad," isnt really the word i was trying get across but more like "odd," so you pick which you think is the "odd-est," pic.
Member
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
i think the contest should cut down on the photoshopped pics..
like in the last contest... there were pictures that were exessively blurred...
which really redefines the contest; "best photoshopped with massive friends list"
okay im gonna run now... before the angry crowd chases after me xD
Member
617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/10/08
oh btw i would like to suggest a pouting contest xD
Member
2197 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
best pouted lips contest...hahaha
3068 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

yeahllow wrote:

i think the contest should cut down on the photoshopped pics..
like in the last contest... there were pictures that were exessively blurred...
which really redefines the contest; "best photoshopped with massive friends list"
okay im gonna run now... before the angry crowd chases after me xD


haha. im so proud of you *kiss*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.