First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Post Reply Dorm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Character
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
G4-01
Thankzzz.. <hugzz>
Yesss.. I will...
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

switblossom18 wrote:

G4-01
Thankzzz.. <hugzz>
Yesss.. I will...


ok!!!! have u take your character in this group!!!
Character
2474 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:


switblossom18 wrote:

G4-01
Thankzzz.. <hugzz>
Yesss.. I will...


ok!!!! have u take your character in this group!!!


Sumire

Arigatou
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

switblossom18 wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:


switblossom18 wrote:

G4-01
Thankzzz.. <hugzz>
Yesss.. I will...


ok!!!! have u take your character in this group!!!


Sumire

Arigatou


i'm already post it~u can see it now!!!!
Character
33736 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / The hell do you c...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Can I be the vice dorm leader for Dorm #4 and room G4-16?
Posted 3/31/08
can i stay over at G2-16 please? i'm Yura Otonashi...thanks!!
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Star_Caffe wrote:

Can I be the vice dorm leader for Dorm #4 and room G4-16?


sure u can!!!!!!! stay active!!
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

onigiri26435 wrote:

can i stay over at G2-16 please? i'm Yura Otonashi...thanks!!


sure!!!!
Character
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia it is...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

natsumikanfan2105 wrote:


Lisha_may wrote:

can i be leader of girl dorm 5 and can i take room G5-02???


of course you may.....^__^

dorm 5 leader and G5-02 it is!


thank you
Posted 4/1/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:


onigiri26435 wrote:

can i stay over at G2-16 please? i'm Yura Otonashi...thanks!!


sure!!!!


arigatoo gozaimasu, himura-san!! ^^
Character
541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Antipolo City, Rizal
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
can i take the boys dorm number B2-08
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Naruto_600 wrote:

can i take the boys dorm number B2-08


sure~!!!!!
Character
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kota Kinabalu, Sa...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Can I live in G1-04?
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

angeline_chong94 wrote:

Can I live in G1-04?


u must take a character from this group first~!!!!
Character
6805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Kota Kinabalu, Sa...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:


angeline_chong94 wrote:

Can I live in G1-04?


u must take a character from this group first~!!!!


but i don't hav one. i don't wan to have one. the one that i wan other people take oledi.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.