Created by pokemon2456
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
ASH X WHO?!
346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Ash x Gary <3
25644 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
ASH X PIKACHU a wonderful disgrunted relationship between two companions or is it?
Posted 3/28/08
wtf........ash x pikachu.........its blasphemy to think otherwise
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Planet Bumi
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

Rottensentence wrote:

Ash and his pikachu, HE NEVER CHANGES PIKACHU lawl

Fine I choose Misty


u really a pokemon fan aren't u?have u play all the gameboys pokemon series ?
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

spantulous wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:

Ash and his pikachu, HE NEVER CHANGES PIKACHU lawl

Fine I choose Misty


u really a pokemon fan aren't u?have u play all the gameboys pokemon series ?




HELL NO I ain't pokemon fan LOL but i know he will never change pikachu its rather predictable

I played, yellow (my favorite) and gold, thats all and its a long time ago , but i still want to play if i had the money hehe

875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Ash x Gary. Come on. They're DESTINED to be together! :lol:

Just kidding.

Well, I always did prefer Misty... even if I did move on to Digimon.
709 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Planet Bumi
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

Rottensentence wrote:


spantulous wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:

Ash and his pikachu, HE NEVER CHANGES PIKACHU lawl

Fine I choose Misty


u really a pokemon fan aren't u?have u play all the gameboys pokemon series ?




HELL NO I ain't pokemon fan LOL but i know he will never change pikachu its rather predictable

I played, yellow (my favorite) and gold, thats all and its a long time ago , but i still want to play if i had the money hehe



hahaha u dont have to be shy..u r free to choose what anime u like..well u could get the pokemon game from the internet though...play it using the emulator..it's free!
5009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in Germ...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

hmm .. probably misty =DD i misss misty though =X

Same here...I'm not really a pokemon fan but....misty would be ok
But actually Ash would end up alone with Pikachu I guess...it's always like that So boring....
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

spantulous wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:


spantulous wrote:


Rottensentence wrote:

Ash and his pikachu, HE NEVER CHANGES PIKACHU lawl

Fine I choose Misty


u really a pokemon fan aren't u?have u play all the gameboys pokemon series ?




HELL NO I ain't pokemon fan LOL but i know he will never change pikachu its rather predictable

I played, yellow (my favorite) and gold, thats all and its a long time ago , but i still want to play if i had the money hehe



hahaha u dont have to be shy..u r free to choose what anime u like..well u could get the pokemon game from the internet though...play it using the emulator..it's free!



Playing with gameboy is much nicer =(
I stop watching it when i got tired of team rocket keeps get blasting off again, and also i hate ash thats why lol

Posted 3/28/08
Misty or Bianca!! ...or maybe jigglypuff!!
395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Ashford Academy
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
ashxlatios(from pokemon heros) In the end latios did kiss ash in bianca's form
Posted 3/28/08
79536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / It ain't about te...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

sorelin wrote:

Come on it's Ash and Pikachu all the way- in the PG13 way mind you!


LOL yeah! he loves that little yellow freak....but i picked him and Misty anyways...
22650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / America
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Ash & Pikachu
28856 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Brooklyn, New York
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Misty!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.