First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Which one should I buy?
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
LOL Hiruma is an anime character if Im not mistaken *rolls on floor laughing*

Heck i always use machine guns in counter strike
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
ohh just to clear up some misunderstandings these arent full auto. select fire weapons are illegal unless you have a permit and those are hella expensive and hard to get.
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
If you are planning to get both anyway, then I would suggest getting the one that's harder to come by first. The SLR-105. I think the satisfaction you get from that will last you til you scrape enough to get the Sam-7.

Cheers.
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

UrusaiYuki wrote:

If you are planning to get both anyway, then I would suggest getting the one that's harder to come by first. The SLR-105. I think the satisfaction you get from that will last you til you scrape enough to get the Sam-7.

Cheers.


yeah Im thinking thats what im gonna have to do since most people seem to be leaning towards the slr. I mean I already have a sasm-7 which is the same as the sam -7 except it has an underfolding stock. And I think it will be good to get a 5.45 cause I already have alot of 7.62 rifles.
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
What are u going to do with them anyway shoot somebody?
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

Rottensentence wrote:

What are u going to do with them anyway shoot somebody?


you dont shoot people with $1200 guns unless your some super rich crazy person I usually just go target shooting with my dad and some friends
914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

hollowman21 wrote:


UrusaiYuki wrote:

If you are planning to get both anyway, then I would suggest getting the one that's harder to come by first. The SLR-105. I think the satisfaction you get from that will last you til you scrape enough to get the Sam-7.

Cheers.


yeah Im thinking thats what im gonna have to do since most people seem to be leaning towards the slr. I mean I already have a sasm-7 which is the same as the sam -7 except it has an underfolding stock. And I think it will be good to get a 5.45 cause I already have alot of 7.62 rifles.


There's your answer right there. Have fun playing around with it.
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
hehe...hope this closes already
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
yeah they can close it now if they want cause I made my mind up now
875 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / England
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
They look the same, but, go with whichever one you think is best. I wouldn't know since guns are illegal to possess where I live, but can't you go to a gun shop and have a try? =X My only experience is Grand Theft Auto, to be honest...
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/12/08

vinniesama wrote:

They look the same, but, go with whichever one you think is best. I wouldn't know since guns are illegal to possess where I live, but can't you go to a gun shop and have a try? =X My only experience is Grand Theft Auto, to be honest...


thats why I love where I live since I usually go out shooting with some of my dads cop friends from time to time.
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/12/08

bluefox wrote:

I prefer the Sam-7 my self but since its seems that the SLR-105 is harder to come by, you should go with that. Honestly, the M107 is my fave, but you don't go to shooting practice with those.


Ha I wish I had money to throw at one of those thats why im jealous of a buddy of mine cause he somehow got his hands on 2 Fricken AS50 rifles which are super fricken cool if you ask me.
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/12/08
this might be pretty random but is anyone else watching ghost hound? that show is pretty crazy
1319 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ohio, U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08 , edited 4/12/08

bluefox wrote:


hollowman21 wrote:


bluefox wrote:

I prefer the Sam-7 my self but since its seems that the SLR-105 is harder to come by, you should go with that. Honestly, the M107 is my fave, but you don't go to shooting practice with those.


Ha I wish I had money to throw at one of those thats why im jealous of a buddy of mine cause he somehow got his hands on 2 Fricken AS50 rifles which are super fricken cool if you ask me.


An AS50?! Cool. Er, wait is that 2 a typo?



no i mean he has TWO of them
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.