First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Most Confusing Plot
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Neon Genesis Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Paranoia Agent, and Noein
9568 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / °philippinεs°
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Id say I was confused with the 1st half of Higurashi no nako koro ni. But the anime that completely confused me the most was AIR. <.<
3156 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
I watched Evangelion and Lain twice to get it. Ergo Proxy isn't confusing. =\ Watch the entire thing. It explains everything in later episodes. Higurashi ain't confusing either.
4870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Yami to Boushi to Hon no Tabibito confused me a bit
11313 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

rainisback wrote:

school rumble and haibane ranmei


i thought school rumble was self explanatory
3161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Pirates Land ......
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
to me it would be Higurashi no Naku Koro ni because in the 4th episode everyone dies and in the 5th episode everyone is alive....
31445 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

FastPhoenix wrote:

to me it would be Higurashi no Naku Koro ni because in the 4th episode everyone dies and in the 5th episode everyone is alive....


yah ... thts the first thing confused me in tht anime....i rlly hate animes with diiferent sidelines
702 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
gundam seed haha
2777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / in the shadows...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
.hack//SIGN at first...
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Touka Gettan.It is a f****** awesome animated anime,with breathtaking scenes and background music,but fucked up plot.
Posted 3/30/08
h2o cause the boy was blind then not blind, then blind, then not blind....i mean let be realistic here...is he wearing sunglasses or something
24987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Lelouch's bed
Offline
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

h2o cause the boy was blind then not blind, then blind, then not blind....i mean let be realistic here...is he wearing sunglasses or something


That was why the english trailer said H20 will "rock" your soul
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

sharinganeyes411 wrote:


rainisback wrote:

school rumble and haibane ranmei


i thought school rumble was self explanatory


school rumble....i think no....haibane ranane....watched that and it was so boring
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

romeoxjuliet wrote:


goldengoat55555 wrote:

h2o cause the boy was blind then not blind, then blind, then not blind....i mean let be realistic here...is he wearing sunglasses or something


That was why the english trailer said H20 will "rock" your soul


lol....i think thats the only part that was in english...
Posted 3/30/08 , edited 4/12/08

goldengoat55555 wrote:

h2o cause the boy was blind then not blind, then blind, then not blind....i mean let be realistic here...is he wearing sunglasses or something


i so much got confused there so so much..when he suddenly can see w/o even a clue of how...nd the others are lyk not so much shocked bout it...its lyk their used to him seeing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.