Post Reply SS501 Wants To Compete With TVXQ For The Next 2 Years!!!
Creator
14971 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Somewhere In Amer...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
SS501 who has recently returned to the K-Pop scene has been creating quite a movement. These boys have returned with upgraded aesthetics and are now well-equipped to "fight" head-on with TVXQ.

SS501 who had a very successful run in Japan, still trailed behind TVXQ's massive popularity. The reason they give was that TVXQ had debuted 2 years earlier than them in Japan, however SS501 has promised to give TVXQ some competition within the next 2 years.



source:allkpop
credits:[email protected]
Member
7646 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / Somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
ss501 its gr8 band also
and competition not bad that make them made more gr8 songs
if there ss501 or dbsk
Member
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wish I was in Sou...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Oh my gosh, I hate the fact that the fans are hating each other because of this.
I have no problem with it because DBSK and SS501 are friends! And I LOVE both of them. But it is hard for SS501 to surpass DBSK honestly.
Member
20494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / U.S. of A.
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

KaoriHoshiko wrote:

Oh my gosh, I hate the fact that the fans are hating each other because of this.
I have no problem with it because DBSK and SS501 are friends! And I LOVE both of them. But it is hard for SS501 to surpass DBSK honestly.


yeah. fans always make it worse. this is probably just some friendly stuff and fans always take it the wrong way. i love both bands.
Member
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wish I was in Sou...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Daisuke4288 wrote:


KaoriHoshiko wrote:

Oh my gosh, I hate the fact that the fans are hating each other because of this.
I have no problem with it because DBSK and SS501 are friends! And I LOVE both of them. But it is hard for SS501 to surpass DBSK honestly.


yeah. fans always make it worse. this is probably just some friendly stuff and fans always take it the wrong way. i love both bands.


Yeap yeap, omg Henry looks mad cute in your avi :DDD
And Suju too, the whole Only 13 thing, I mean Henry is Suju M member not Super Junior.
No matter what Suju will always be Suju.
Member
20494 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / U.S. of A.
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

KaoriHoshiko wrote:


Daisuke4288 wrote:


KaoriHoshiko wrote:

Oh my gosh, I hate the fact that the fans are hating each other because of this.
I have no problem with it because DBSK and SS501 are friends! And I LOVE both of them. But it is hard for SS501 to surpass DBSK honestly.


yeah. fans always make it worse. this is probably just some friendly stuff and fans always take it the wrong way. i love both bands.


Yeap yeap, omg Henry looks mad cute in your avi :DDD
And Suju too, the whole Only 13 thing, I mean Henry is Suju M member not Super Junior.
No matter what Suju will always be Suju.


ahahaha you don't even want to start me on that thing. seriously. LOL. i always thought SS501 respect DBSK and vice versa.
Member
2472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Wish I was in Sou...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Daisuke4288 wrote:


KaoriHoshiko wrote:


Daisuke4288 wrote:


KaoriHoshiko wrote:

Oh my gosh, I hate the fact that the fans are hating each other because of this.
I have no problem with it because DBSK and SS501 are friends! And I LOVE both of them. But it is hard for SS501 to surpass DBSK honestly.


yeah. fans always make it worse. this is probably just some friendly stuff and fans always take it the wrong way. i love both bands.


Yeap yeap, omg Henry looks mad cute in your avi :DDD
And Suju too, the whole Only 13 thing, I mean Henry is Suju M member not Super Junior.
No matter what Suju will always be Suju.


ahahaha you don't even want to start me on that thing. seriously. LOL. i always thought SS501 respect DBSK and vice versa.


That's what I thought.
The press have nothing to do trying to make people looks bad.
You must be logged in to post.