First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Hate Naruto and Bleach????
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With my Friends X...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Well its jus Curious intresting that everyone is hating naruto and bleach. I'm jus asking why everyone is hating the shows. Wat made the show bad?
Posted 3/28/08
Because that is the only anime that a lot people seem to think there is....also they keep on making threads about them being licensed all the time. I just think it's kind of funny that they are some of the most popular animes here but in Japan the prince of tennis tops them both lol.
Posted 3/28/08
I don't hate it's just annoying to see all these bleach and naruto threads polluting the forums.
Posted 3/28/08

soccaplaya31 wrote:

Well its jus Curious intresting that everyone is hating naruto and bleach. I'm jus asking why everyone is hating the shows. Wat made the show bad?


Are you seeking attention? If not, then please be quiet.
1480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Hate to say this, but Naruto/Bleach threads aren't allowed anymore. Reported.

And, oh yeah... What made me hate Naruto was not the anime per se, but the rabid fanboys/fangirls that we affectionately dubbed Narutards. I don't hate Bleach just as much, but yeah.

The one thing that made me hate them Narutards is they prance on, saying that "NARUTO IS TEH BEST!!!111 BEST ANIME EVUURR!!" when in fact, it isn't.
6379 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
The problem is with the threads, i've got no beef with the anime.... actually i don't care about the threads anymore, go crazy.
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With my Friends X...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Dude dont get all fired up anout. Why dont u jus shut ur trap if u dont got anything to say eudd
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

comradered wrote:

Hate to say this, but Naruto/Bleach threads aren't allowed anymore. Reported.

And, oh yeah... What made me hate Naruto was not the anime per se, but the rabid fanboys/fangirls that we affectionately dubbed Narutards. I don't hate Bleach just as much, but yeah.

The one thing that made me hate them Narutards is they prance on, saying that "NARUTO IS TEH BEST!!!111 BEST ANIME EVUURR!!" when in fact, it isn't.


Wow, good point I have to admit.
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With my Friends X...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Well i can see why that. My friends on hallowwen dress up as sasuke. I dont get it. He also brought a wooden sword. Then goes picking on fights. Now i see why. It can get annoying
20008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / The internet.
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Naruto and Bleach are so called "epic" animes. No one has to like them but most people do...but sometimes the "like" goes alittle too far.
Posted 3/28/08

soccaplaya31 wrote:

Dude dont get all fired up anout. Why dont u jus shut ur trap if u dont got anything to say eudd


I just said something, didn't I?

A person with 5k CR points obviously knows the forum rules. No more Naruto and Bleach threads.

Yeah, you're just seeking attention. It's not hard to see through you. Having some trouble in life? It's ok, I'm all ears.
14835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

soccaplaya31 wrote:

Dude dont get all fired up anout. Why dont u jus shut ur trap if u dont got anything to say eudd


wow you have the best spelling and vocabulary out there

it's not hating, it is just pointing out the obvious
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

Because that is the only anime that a lot people seem to think there is....also they keep on making threads about them being licensed all the time. I just think it's kind of funny that they are some of the most popular animes here but in Japan the prince of tennis tops them both lol.


I like your point as well.
3192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
I hate this anime because its just too long, its like this anime has no ending
6148 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / With my Friends X...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Guess you are right then. Ok Read the rules before I anything
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.