THE AFTER STORY IS RELATED TO THE MOVIE??!!!
Member
2520 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / how i wish that i...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
as you can see
the trailer of after story
something will happen that connected to the movie....




what do you think about it???????????
Member
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.
Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

victorlim93 wrote:

Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.


hey....did nagisa die on the visual novel's after story?
Member
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.


hey....did nagisa die on the visual novel's after story?


Depends....there's one path that she dies, there's one path that she didn't.

But....judging from the Teaser.....
Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.


hey....did nagisa die on the visual novel's after story?


Depends....there's one path that she dies, there's one path that she didn't.

But....judging from the Teaser.....



i see...have u played the visual novel????if so, is it in japanese?
Member
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.


hey....did nagisa die on the visual novel's after story?


Depends....there's one path that she dies, there's one path that she didn't.

But....judging from the Teaser.....



i see...have u played the visual novel????if so, is it in japanese?


I'm playing it....although I haven't reach as far as the After Story yet.....

But I reads some spoilers and knew what was going to happen.
Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.


hey....did nagisa die on the visual novel's after story?


Depends....there's one path that she dies, there's one path that she didn't.

But....judging from the Teaser.....



i see...have u played the visual novel????if so, is it in japanese?


I'm playing it....although I haven't reach as far as the After Story yet.....

But I reads some spoilers and knew what was going to happen.


is there an english version?
Member
5344 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Somewhere.....
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.


hey....did nagisa die on the visual novel's after story?


Depends....there's one path that she dies, there's one path that she didn't.

But....judging from the Teaser.....



i see...have u played the visual novel????if so, is it in japanese?


I'm playing it....although I haven't reach as far as the After Story yet.....

But I reads some spoilers and knew what was going to happen.


is there an english version?


For now...no....but a english patch for the VN is being worked on....
Member
17207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:


valkyrie_medina24 wrote:


victorlim93 wrote:

Nope...it's not connected to the movie.....

They're both based on the Visual Novel's After Story....so it'll be similar.


hey....did nagisa die on the visual novel's after story?


Depends....there's one path that she dies, there's one path that she didn't.

But....judging from the Teaser.....



i see...have u played the visual novel????if so, is it in japanese?


I'm playing it....although I haven't reach as far as the After Story yet.....

But I reads some spoilers and knew what was going to happen.


is there an english version?


For now...no....but a english patch for the VN is being worked on....


i see....thx 4 d info...

Moderator
10900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / no code to escape...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Well i guess the question has been answered but technically to just to make sure. The Movie was most likely came out first before the actual Anime Series by a few things. Such as Different character personality's, designs, and a few characters weren't involved such as Fuuko and Ryou. There is Kotomi but there only a short frame of her. BUT the Sunohara in this movie was more aggressive but still funny as in the Anime Series also.

~Locked anyways
You must be logged in to post.