First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Suggestion Box (Rewards to be given out)
Student Councillor
1703 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Malaysia
Offline
Posted 4/8/08
y don make a part time job like guarding the school,dorm or become bus driver traveling around the town to earn money?
Posted 5/13/08
AFTER THIS POST, THOSE WHOSE SUGGESTIONS ARE USED TO IMPROVE THE SCHOOL SHALL BE REWARDED WITH 500 GCR
Posted 5/13/08

zairuka wrote:

y don make a part time job like guarding the school,dorm or become bus driver traveling around the town to earn money?


Good idea =D
Teachers
403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/19/08
Maybe we can conduct music lessons like piano, violin, flute, trumpet, etc. OR we can post notes on music instruments so that people who are interested can learn more about the instruments.
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 6/22/08

kinbaari_kim wrote:

Maybe we can conduct music lessons like piano, violin, flute, trumpet, etc. OR we can post notes on music instruments so that people who are interested can learn more about the instruments.


I know. I'm the music teacher and I'm din that already. Thanks. As for teaching you need to be face-to-face. That is under Music
Moderator
3984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08 , edited 7/9/08
hmm..about the school IDs..y not make it different from each school level?
or assign a different color or something that will serve as a trademark
for each school level/department (e.g blue for HS, green for, MS, etc)

can we also have a school emblem or logo?
Students
2067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 8/31/08
this der any sch uni?
Students
2067 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Home
Offline
Posted 9/1/08
opps ps~ didnt notice there was one ^^ hehe sry~
Students
31706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 11/27/08
clickie on spoiler to see mai random suggestions..^^

thats all i can think of..:D
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08
AngelGoddess1997 wrote:

~Pet shop? :O it would be kawaii and fun..^^ ~haha yup, we kinda doing one with another group =D
~Banner for our group if we dun have one..>o< ~Yeah. I'll create 1 new forum on it =D
~Christmas Secret Santa maybe? ~But it's kinda hard right
~Holiday activities!!^^~ haha Suggest some to the student council
~Contests? writing, drawing, manga, graphic? o.o ~cool banner making =D
~Advice Column? if we need help? :O ~good idea =D haha
~GAMES!! ^^ like 1000th post wins, poke the last poster, youre BANNED! (give reasons why the person that posted b4 u is banned~), spam section?, yah..^^ ~? Suggest to the student council
~MAYBE graphic requests? but we havta pay or something? :O ~Urm, please elaborate
~hm..HMM..>O< more shops? ;_________; ~ Like?
~affilate..if thats not done yet..^^; ~It's done.. =D
~Design our profile(give ur choices and ur own pix for the grp profie?) ~Cool =D

~Which is a total of 6 suggestions accepted =D
Creator
9857 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Singapore ; Chuug...
Offline
Posted 12/5/08

ukime wrote:

hmm..about the school IDs..y not make it different from each school level?
or assign a different color or something that will serve as a trademark
for each school level/department (e.g blue for HS, green for, MS, etc)

can we also have a school emblem or logo?


Cool but we need people to do cause i don't know how
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.