First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What's your opinion about teh FANSUB
1223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / s0mewHere iN tHe...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

abyssinianrose07 wrote:

They can't really stop it no matter how pissed they get people are still going to fan sub anime.


s0 dEsu ne..
tHEy didn`t kn0w wHat We 0taku cAn d0..
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Texas
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
>_>

Anyway, that can do something about CR, but not to FanSubs in general.
3343 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
But Gonzo approves of Crunchyroll!
Stopping fansubs will drop receptiveness to anime in non-Japanese countries.
4175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Penguinworld wrote:

its not like anyones selling the fan subs
year but it's because of fansubs they dont get money for it.
27429 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
in my opinion, i would have to say that they r useful and good ppl to the crunchyroll society.
1583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Anywhere but here.
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Fansubbing is illegal, and reduces income of starving anime artists.
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I don't disagree because we're watching for free and it costs money to produce. If someone were taking your intellectual property that you worked hard on and basically made it available for everyone how would you feel? Sure they play it on their t.v. BUT you pay for cable don't you?!
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
i don't think they'll succeed anyway.i think it's ok to subs unlicensed anime but not the licensed one.if there's no fansubbing how are we who don't know japanese can watch anime.
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

skiboydoggy wrote:

But Gonzo approves of Crunchyroll!
Stopping fansubs will drop receptiveness to anime in non-Japanese countries.


Gonzo is trying to promote itself through crunchyroll, which, is not a bad idea. You are their target audience so they want to promote it to you, the anime fan. If they had nothing to gain and just did it for free, it wouldn't be called business. As far as stopping fansubs and dropping receptiveness, i think thats just a comment made out of ignorance. How many people got turned on to anime through cartoon network? Point proven...
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

devilish_angel0117 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

They can't really stop it no matter how pissed they get people are still going to fan sub anime.


s0 dEsu ne..
tHEy didn`t kn0w wHat We 0taku cAn d0..


I think I read an article saying that they will take away their (in japan ) internet service if they download or support streaming anime sites.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

ShakuShogan wrote:


devilish_angel0117 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

They can't really stop it no matter how pissed they get people are still going to fan sub anime.


s0 dEsu ne..
tHEy didn`t kn0w wHat We 0taku cAn d0..


I think I read an article saying that they will take away their (in japan ) internet service if they download or support streaming anime sites.


that's scary.luckily i'm not in japan.
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

milo001 wrote:


ShakuShogan wrote:


devilish_angel0117 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

They can't really stop it no matter how pissed they get people are still going to fan sub anime.


s0 dEsu ne..
tHEy didn`t kn0w wHat We 0taku cAn d0..


I think I read an article saying that they will take away their (in japan ) internet service if they download or support streaming anime sites.


that's scary.luckily i'm not in japan.


lol, funny you should say that, I'm going back to Japan in a week and a half. So I can't watch anything on crunchyroll since they don't stream there. but atleast I can watch it when its played on t.v.
24 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

serafuku wrote:


Penguinworld wrote:


serafuku wrote:


Penguinworld wrote:

its not like anyones selling the fan subs


crunchyroll is


*blink* *blink* ....i didnt know that ><


Users have to pay money in order to access the higher quality fansubs. That would be considered selling fansubs.


No, that would be considered supporting the site.
Shinji isn't charging for fansubs, higher quality costs more to host, and money doesn't grow on trees. If you don't want to pay, he is still providing free access. He is charging for quality, not the fansubs.
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

ShakuShogan wrote:


milo001 wrote:


ShakuShogan wrote:


devilish_angel0117 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

They can't really stop it no matter how pissed they get people are still going to fan sub anime.


s0 dEsu ne..
tHEy didn`t kn0w wHat We 0taku cAn d0..


I think I read an article saying that they will take away their (in japan ) internet service if they download or support streaming anime sites.


that's scary.luckily i'm not in japan.


lol, funny you should say that, I'm going back to Japan in a week and a half. So I can't watch anything on crunchyroll since they don't stream there. but atleast I can watch it when its played on t.v.


cool,you are from japan?it's good to watch live too.but i still think streaming and dl is much better.don't really get on tv much nowadays.too bad japan don't allow it.
887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / In The Middle of...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

milo001 wrote:


ShakuShogan wrote:


milo001 wrote:


ShakuShogan wrote:


devilish_angel0117 wrote:


abyssinianrose07 wrote:

They can't really stop it no matter how pissed they get people are still going to fan sub anime.


s0 dEsu ne..
tHEy didn`t kn0w wHat We 0taku cAn d0..


I think I read an article saying that they will take away their (in japan ) internet service if they download or support streaming anime sites.


that's scary.luckily i'm not in japan.


lol, funny you should say that, I'm going back to Japan in a week and a half. So I can't watch anything on crunchyroll since they don't stream there. but atleast I can watch it when its played on t.v.


cool,you are from japan?it's good to watch live too.but i still think streaming and dl is much better.don't really get on tv much nowadays.too bad japan don't allow it.


I think they should have Streaming sites for promotional and commercial interests, like maybe an online library of anime. Pay a monthly fee and you can watch what is available, not to mention, they could also use it to study the demograph and popularity of their product. I agree, there isn't too much to watch on t.v. and the problem with t.v. is that you can't always make time to watch when its scheduled.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.