Post Reply " She is My lost inocencce"
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/29/08 , edited 3/29/08
we are creatures
tainted in sin
we have done many things
that make us dark and shadowed
some whit
shame,
lies,
and the worst of all
to kill
the same as ourselfs
we have hurt the things
that we got
from the highes
to protect

when I think about
those shamefull things
that we have done
as the moonlight shines
I hear a voice
thats calling me
as I turn
to the one thing
that is
the inocencce
in
my life

she sat ther
and looked at me
whit eyes whit questions
that wanted answears
about the world
and a question
that I whis I could
answear
"Big sister?"
" what waits me"
" in the future?"

as I turn
my gaze away
and looks
at the papers whit words
as I say"
" The future"
" is like a plain paper"
" you dont know"
" what will come"
" drawing?"
" words?"
" no one can tell"
" its you who chose whats"
" going to become"
" but"
" not allways"
" will it come out"
" as you whis"
" but reameber"
" dont just trow it away"
" and stop on it"
" countinue ands right the wrongs"
" or try"
" to start a new"

as I look back
I see her gazing
out
out in the world
wher so many lives
we are just
as small as the yellow flower
in this big world
and we can break so easy
and turn
into dust
My flower is gray
tainted by my sins
and others
who brought them
onto me

I look at her
my little sister
as the moon glowed
for pepole
it would just look like
a little child
but to me
she was more
she wa my inocence
the white light
that holds me
from drwning in
the drakness
I whis I could
allways
protect that light
from those dark things
in the world
but I know
that the little angel
will fade away
we are creatures meant
to be sins
but
it wont mean that
I will let her
wings be broken
so fast

She hungs to my shoulders
and look
at the words
as I write them down
silenc is around us
and the wind
playing it softs
notes

" big sister?"
" what are those words"
" for you?"
I can just feel it
those eyes
looking
waiting for answear
I look at the black ink
that had been
formed
into words
what was those words
for me
I never trough
that they really meant
anything
but when
I look now
I see somthing

" those words"
" are my troughs,"
" my desire,"
" my wishes"
" they are formed"
" into stories that only I"
" really can"
" understand"
" those words"
" are puzzels made for pepole"
" to puzzel"
" to try"
" and understand"
" this is the way"
" get things, memoris"
" to go away"

I turn
and meet those eyes
that
hold me from drowning
I know
she dont understand
yet..
but mayby she will
use a way
as same as me
when the world
will try
to crush her into the ground

She is my light
my saver
that little girl
sitting ther
whit the big eyes
and cute fox
outfit
if some would as
who are she
I would say
" She is"
" My lost inocencce"


A poem I made for my little sister moonworrior
Posted 3/29/08
awesome poem i'm sure moonworrior will really like it
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

kagura4 wrote:

awesome poem i'm sure moonworrior will really like it


thanks ^^ yeah she did like it she was the first to see it
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I will always love and cherish it!! Thank you so much Yamira-nee-chan!!! ><
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I will always love and cherish it!! Thank you so much Yamira-nee-chan!!! ><
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!


*sniffs* Im so glad you liked it !!!
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I will always love and cherish it!! Thank you so much Yamira-nee-chan!!! ><
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!


*sniffs* Im so glad you liked it !!!


Of course I love it!! It's so wonderful and thoughtful >< I'll make a poem just for you too!! But...it won't be as good ><
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I will always love and cherish it!! Thank you so much Yamira-nee-chan!!! ><
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!


*sniffs* Im so glad you liked it !!!


Of course I love it!! It's so wonderful and thoughtful >< I'll make a poem just for you too!! But...it won't be as good ><


Im really seeing forward to it ^^ Im sure it be as good!
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I will always love and cherish it!! Thank you so much Yamira-nee-chan!!! ><
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!


*sniffs* Im so glad you liked it !!!


Of course I love it!! It's so wonderful and thoughtful >< I'll make a poem just for you too!! But...it won't be as good ><


Im really seeing forward to it ^^ Im sure it be as good!


*sigh* Keep telling yourself that. Lol, I'm working hard ><
Member
23956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere infront...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
OMG that poem was soo gud!! touching too!! i bet moonwarrior is so proud to had a sis like u!
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I will always love and cherish it!! Thank you so much Yamira-nee-chan!!! ><
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!


*sniffs* Im so glad you liked it !!!


Of course I love it!! It's so wonderful and thoughtful >< I'll make a poem just for you too!! But...it won't be as good ><


Im really seeing forward to it ^^ Im sure it be as good!


*sigh* Keep telling yourself that. Lol, I'm working hard ><


just dont overwork yourself ^^
Moderator
11285 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Do you care?
Offline
Posted 4/3/08

mutoku wrote:

OMG that poem was soo gud!! touching too!! i bet moonwarrior is so proud to had a sis like u!


thank you very much ^^
well I hope that she is
Member
45002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / "I write for the...
Offline
Posted 4/4/08

Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:


Yamira wrote:


moonwarrior485 wrote:

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!!! I will always love and cherish it!! Thank you so much Yamira-nee-chan!!! ><
AMAZING JOB!!!!!!!


*sniffs* Im so glad you liked it !!!


Of course I love it!! It's so wonderful and thoughtful >< I'll make a poem just for you too!! But...it won't be as good ><


Im really seeing forward to it ^^ Im sure it be as good!


*sigh* Keep telling yourself that. Lol, I'm working hard ><


just dont overwork yourself ^^


Trust me, that'll never happen lol
If there was a problem, it was under working myself haha
You must be logged in to post.