First  Prev  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  Next  Last
Post Reply Things that piss you off in games
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
lol that damn hammer! braeks when i use it pwns when someone else use it
also hate that i fall 50 times and the computer person never ever EVER falls. ever.

what piss me off is the 1st version of a game is for gamecube, 2nd version for xbox, 3rd for gamecube, 4th for wii and so on
do i fucking look like i gots $900 for all that?
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
WATER LEVELS SUCK TOO
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 5/21/10

Dreamie wrote:

I hate it when you failed to jump over a massive hole in the stairs in Devil May Cry or Demon May Cry... I forgot. Well I was nearly sucked into the game... I was really shocked in how I liked it... By the way I am 14 AND I AM A GIRL. Playing a boys game... I enjoy video games. Like sonic and RPG.


you act like anyone cares if its a boy/girl game or if your a boy/girl playing a boy/girl game
but i hate that stairs thing too
and it's Devil May Cry

1268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bathroom smoking...
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
When the stupid control acts fuckin retarded and u lose the game.....THATS WHEN I GET FUCKIN PISSED! I SMASH THAT THING TO THE GROUND AND KICK THINGS!!!!

.....but yea thats what pisses me off in video games.
15035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 5/21/10
The water temple in the Legend of Zelda ocarina of time, it pissed me off so much
Posted 5/22/10
You wanna know what I hate?

I probably have a hate that everyone knows, everyone hates, but everyone forgets about.

here it is....this is gonna be dramatic.

I HATE LONG CUTSCENES.

Perfect example: Final Fantasy XIII, I just got it, and I was so excited, then I saw 5 hours of cutscenes the first time I played, and like 20 minutes of gameplay. It was super annoying. I swear, yeah I know, lightning is beast like the girl from heavenly sword, and that we enjoy NORA, Snow, the bad boy with a soft heart, Gadot, the guido with extremely large muscles, Lebreau flirting with everyone and being all cute and stuff, Maqui and Yuj being the metrosexual "omg" guys. Lawl. We all love those characters. But, when all you see is 20 minutes of cutscenes for every 2 minutes of gameplay, it gets annoying.
Posted 5/22/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

lol that damn hammer! braeks when i use it pwns when someone else use it
also hate that i fall 50 times and the computer person never ever EVER falls. ever.

what piss me off is the 1st version of a game is for gamecube, 2nd version for xbox, 3rd for gamecube, 4th for wii and so on
do i fucking look like i gots $900 for all that?


Lawl, just buy them all, then you wont have to worry about it, unless Sony goes beast mode and starts releasing Ps4 and Xbox740. Lawl.
36753 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / an ethereal reality
Offline
Posted 5/22/10
I don't like games that randomly have timed challenges. Too much pressure, I always fail... >.<
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
brake the consle controller tv JUST KEEP DIEInG!!!!!!!!!!!!
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

lol that damn hammer! braeks when i use it pwns when someone else use it
also hate that i fall 50 times and the computer person never ever EVER falls. ever.

what piss me off is the 1st version of a game is for gamecube, 2nd version for xbox, 3rd for gamecube, 4th for wii and so on
do i fucking look like i gots $900 for all that?


Lawl, just buy them all, then you wont have to worry about it, unless Sony goes beast mode and starts releasing Ps4 and Xbox740. Lawl.


IM NOT SPENDING $800 ON THAT IM NOT RICH LIKE THAT
i just want a Nintendo DS thats all <:3


lol 740
Posted 5/23/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

lol that damn hammer! braeks when i use it pwns when someone else use it
also hate that i fall 50 times and the computer person never ever EVER falls. ever.

what piss me off is the 1st version of a game is for gamecube, 2nd version for xbox, 3rd for gamecube, 4th for wii and so on
do i fucking look like i gots $900 for all that?


Lawl, just buy them all, then you wont have to worry about it, unless Sony goes beast mode and starts releasing Ps4 and Xbox740. Lawl.


IM NOT SPENDING $800 ON THAT IM NOT RICH LIKE THAT
i just want a Nintendo DS thats all <:3


lol 740


Then ask someone to buy it for you xD
23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

lol that damn hammer! braeks when i use it pwns when someone else use it
also hate that i fall 50 times and the computer person never ever EVER falls. ever.

what piss me off is the 1st version of a game is for gamecube, 2nd version for xbox, 3rd for gamecube, 4th for wii and so on
do i fucking look like i gots $900 for all that?


Lawl, just buy them all, then you wont have to worry about it, unless Sony goes beast mode and starts releasing Ps4 and Xbox740. Lawl.


IM NOT SPENDING $800 ON THAT IM NOT RICH LIKE THAT
i just want a Nintendo DS thats all <:3


lol 740


Then ask someone to buy it for you xD



ive been askin for a DS from my rich-ass grandma(and for her shitting out $100 is nothin) since i was like 12 grrrrrr
Posted 5/23/10

KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

lol that damn hammer! braeks when i use it pwns when someone else use it
also hate that i fall 50 times and the computer person never ever EVER falls. ever.

what piss me off is the 1st version of a game is for gamecube, 2nd version for xbox, 3rd for gamecube, 4th for wii and so on
do i fucking look like i gots $900 for all that?


Lawl, just buy them all, then you wont have to worry about it, unless Sony goes beast mode and starts releasing Ps4 and Xbox740. Lawl.


IM NOT SPENDING $800 ON THAT IM NOT RICH LIKE THAT
i just want a Nintendo DS thats all <:3


lol 740


Then ask someone to buy it for you xD



ive been askin for a DS from my rich-ass grandma(and for her shitting out $100 is nothin) since i was like 12 grrrrrr


Dont ask, tell. Lawl.

23034 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
14 / M / boys locker room
Offline
Posted 5/23/10

xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:


xchibihimex wrote:


KleinerSkollexxx wrote:

lol that damn hammer! braeks when i use it pwns when someone else use it
also hate that i fall 50 times and the computer person never ever EVER falls. ever.

what piss me off is the 1st version of a game is for gamecube, 2nd version for xbox, 3rd for gamecube, 4th for wii and so on
do i fucking look like i gots $900 for all that?


Lawl, just buy them all, then you wont have to worry about it, unless Sony goes beast mode and starts releasing Ps4 and Xbox740. Lawl.


IM NOT SPENDING $800 ON THAT IM NOT RICH LIKE THAT
i just want a Nintendo DS thats all <:3


lol 740


Then ask someone to buy it for you xD



ive been askin for a DS from my rich-ass grandma(and for her shitting out $100 is nothin) since i was like 12 grrrrrr


Dont ask, tell. Lawl.




whatever ima gettin one soon anyways(ima buys it)

51892 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Tacodome
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
super long cut-scenes you can't skip before a really hard fight
First  Prev  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  80  81  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.