First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Guide to Friendship Class 1A
Member
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
Hey sorry I was wondering if for the test we have to answer the questions with the things we have learnt in class, or we could answer with our personal thoughts...Hum well, I'll just do the test...

Subject no 1:
-what is friendship?
Friendship is a relationship between two or more human beings which is based on mutual trust, understanding, helping and chemistry (This is what I get from the lessons lol).

Subject no 2:
-can u build a friendship from casual friends?
Yes, friendship can be build anywhere and anytime, with anyone, under the condition that its material should include trust and honesty, from at least two persons of course xD. But then, personally, I believe that friendship only exists between two persons who have and extremely good chemistry and understanding of each other, that will be a true friendship. You could always be friends with anyone, "casual friends", but to have a best friend, it's much deeper than.

Subject no 3:
-what is necessary for building a friendship?
(Okay, why do I have a feeling that all my answers above are in fact for this question??? ) The one and only thing for me, TRUST. There could be much more, as I've answered above, like mutual caring, understanding, etc. but if you expect a true friend, trust is a must xD.

Subject no 4:
-can u be manipulated in a friendship?
First, I would like to exclude the so-called friendship which is in fact a hypocritical link (I'm sorry for this cynism, but I do hate with all my might hypocrisy), where the so called friends backstab you or talk behind your back, I don't know what is it call but it's definitely NOT friendship: well, we could be manipulated in this kind of relationship, by the "friends" because they just use us for their own purpose, it's what happens everday.
But then, if the subject is about the true friendship, I would still say yet, in in a much more optimistic view. Yes, I believe that I could be manipulated in a friendship, but it is I, who volunteer to be manipulated: I would do anything for my best friends, even if they don't ask me too. For the ones that I consider as true friends, they can use me as they want to, I wouldn't mind. But of course, I know they wouldn't do that as they're my friends xD.
In both cases, we are manipulated, but then, the purpose is different. And I am glad to be manipulated by the second purpose though, as for the first one, I can't bear hypocrisy

Subject no:5
-is it possible that a friendship turns into a romantical love?
*this is out of topic a little bit but... hey i'm the teacher..so i can come with this one:P
Yes, it's possible for friendship to become love. It mostly happens between a guy and a girl. But sometimes, deep friendship between guys-girls could also be mistaken for a love. Also, the reciprocal question is a more controversial one, as everyone is wondering is it possible for two lovers to become friends afterwards (hum...it's possible sometimes, if you're lucky hehe)

Ok, finished!!!
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

Lucky04 wrote:

Hey sorry I was wondering if for the test we have to answer the questions with the things we have learnt in class, or we could answer with our personal thoughts...Hum well, I'll just do the test...

Subject no 1:
-what is friendship?
Friendship is a relationship between two or more human beings which is based on mutual trust, understanding, helping and chemistry (This is what I get from the lessons lol).

Subject no 2:
-can u build a friendship from casual friends?
Yes, friendship can be build anywhere and anytime, with anyone, under the condition that its material should include trust and honesty, from at least two persons of course xD. But then, personally, I believe that friendship only exists between two persons who have and extremely good chemistry and understanding of each other, that will be a true friendship. You could always be friends with anyone, "casual friends", but to have a best friend, it's much deeper than.

Subject no 3:
-what is necessary for building a friendship?
(Okay, why do I have a feeling that all my answers above are in fact for this question??? ) The one and only thing for me, TRUST. There could be much more, as I've answered above, like mutual caring, understanding, etc. but if you expect a true friend, trust is a must xD.

Subject no 4:
-can u be manipulated in a friendship?
First, I would like to exclude the so-called friendship which is in fact a hypocritical link (I'm sorry for this cynism, but I do hate with all my might hypocrisy), where the so called friends backstab you or talk behind your back, I don't know what is it call but it's definitely NOT friendship: well, we could be manipulated in this kind of relationship, by the "friends" because they just use us for their own purpose, it's what happens everday.
But then, if the subject is about the true friendship, I would still say yet, in in a much more optimistic view. Yes, I believe that I could be manipulated in a friendship, but it is I, who volunteer to be manipulated: I would do anything for my best friends, even if they don't ask me too. For the ones that I consider as true friends, they can use me as they want to, I wouldn't mind. But of course, I know they wouldn't do that as they're my friends xD.
In both cases, we are manipulated, but then, the purpose is different. And I am glad to be manipulated by the second purpose though, as for the first one, I can't bear hypocrisy

Subject no:5
-is it possible that a friendship turns into a romantical love?
*this is out of topic a little bit but... hey i'm the teacher..so i can come with this one:P
Yes, it's possible for friendship to become love. It mostly happens between a guy and a girl. But sometimes, deep friendship between guys-girls could also be mistaken for a love. Also, the reciprocal question is a more controversial one, as everyone is wondering is it possible for two lovers to become friends afterwards (hum...it's possible sometimes, if you're lucky hehe)

Ok, finished!!!


thank you for taking the exam^__^
for subject 1 ur answear is correct^^ hehe i teached u that..^___^
subject 2..let's see...yeah good answear^^...indeed u need a good chemistry,understanding and what u need too is something in common...i mean same interest..things like that..if not..it's the same as u said..casual friends ^^
subject 3:the major ingredient for a real friendship..is trust...but there it has to be also respect beside all the u said^^
subject 4:ur answear is good^^..yeah u can be manipulated in a friendship^^..and u explained quite good the possible situations^^
subject 5:again u're correct...
hehe u have an A for this first exam.^_______^
omg i have only eminent students ..i'm so proud to be ur teacher^_________^
Member
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / At home ^__^
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

alexya4u wrote:



thank you for taking the exam^__^
for subject 1 ur answear is correct^^ hehe i teached u that..^___^
subject 2..let's see...yeah good answear^^...indeed u need a good chemistry,understanding and what u need too is something in common...i mean same interest..things like that..if not..it's the same as u said..casual friends ^^
subject 3:the major ingredient for a real friendship..is trust...but there it has to be also respect beside all the u said^^
subject 4:ur answear is good^^..yeah u can be manipulated in a friendship^^..and u explained quite good the possible situations^^
subject 5:again u're correct...
hehe u have an A for this first exam.^_______^
omg i have only eminent students ..i'm so proud to be ur teacher^_________^


Ehh??? An A??? Really? Am I dreaming??? -pinches her cheeks- Owwww, oki, it's definitely not a dream! -eyes sparkle- Thanks teacher!!! -jumps out of joy- lol
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

Lucky04 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:



thank you for taking the exam^__^
for subject 1 ur answear is correct^^ hehe i teached u that..^___^
subject 2..let's see...yeah good answear^^...indeed u need a good chemistry,understanding and what u need too is something in common...i mean same interest..things like that..if not..it's the same as u said..casual friends ^^
subject 3:the major ingredient for a real friendship..is trust...but there it has to be also respect beside all the u said^^
subject 4:ur answear is good^^..yeah u can be manipulated in a friendship^^..and u explained quite good the possible situations^^
subject 5:again u're correct...
hehe u have an A for this first exam.^_______^
omg i have only eminent students ..i'm so proud to be ur teacher^_________^


Ehh??? An A??? Really? Am I dreaming??? -pinches her cheeks- Owwww, oki, it's definitely not a dream! -eyes sparkle- Thanks teacher!!! -jumps out of joy- lol


u're very welcome!^___^
Member
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08
is there other section beside this section?
i want to be a student(guide to friendship)
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

fragile_29 wrote:

is there other section beside this section?
i want to be a student(guide to friendship)


yeah it is^^..go to the Apply for classes thread..there are posted all the classes of Love Academy..just choose the ones u want join and notice us...our mods will add u to the following classes^^
btw don't forget to choose a room in the Venus Dorm if u;ll apply to be a student and in the Staff Dorm if u'll be member of our staff^^
Member
1210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

alexya4u wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

is there other section beside this section?
i want to be a student(guide to friendship)


yeah it is^^..go to the Apply for classes thread..there are posted all the classes of Love Academy..just choose the ones u want join and notice us...our mods will add u to the following classes^^
btw don't forget to choose a room in the Venus Dorm if u;ll apply to be a student and in the Staff Dorm if u'll be member of our staff^^


thanks. i already applied in class - guide to friendship, but how will i know if im already student? or how will i know what is my class? and will the approval will take so long to be a student?
Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

fragile_29 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:


fragile_29 wrote:

is there other section beside this section?
i want to be a student(guide to friendship)


yeah it is^^..go to the Apply for classes thread..there are posted all the classes of Love Academy..just choose the ones u want join and notice us...our mods will add u to the following classes^^
btw don't forget to choose a room in the Venus Dorm if u;ll apply to be a student and in the Staff Dorm if u'll be member of our staff^^


thanks. i already applied in class - guide to friendship, but how will i know if im already student? or what will be my class?


i noticed u being added in the class..ur name is posted in the front page of the class^^ u're the 3 student of Guide to Friendship B^^
Member
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 6/11/08
wahhhh i'm a student here but i think i lack in participation and that's maybe a reason i'm not getting any friends i'm sorry for that.... i'll try work hard now.....
Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
Oh my we have an exam???? Ooooppss...sorry Prof Lexi...been busy with Eros and Catering for the ball and haven't attend classes since then...I'll be doing the exam as soon as i finish my real life exams...
Juz came here coz i have a question but not regarding the last topic...juz having this particular experience lately...
Is it right to rate your friends??? Giving them rankings such as my no.1 friend, no. 2 and so on...
I mean telling such things as "She is my best friend."..."We're close friends."..."He's only my school buddy..." and the like..
If it is...on what basis do you rate them? Coz i think you discover who your true friends are when your in trouble or when your passing through difficult times...but not only that...
Hope you can clarify my ideas...



Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 6/12/08
A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out,never above you,never below you, always beside you! this is what i think friend means...anyway although i don't approve rating my friends...such as my bestfriend..a close friend..i always end up doing it...u know why..because with each of them i have a different kind of friendship..for e.g. the love u have for ur bestfriend is definitely different from the love u have for ur school buddy...i mean with ur bestfriend u are able to open urself easily and tell her/him about ur troubles without any inhibition...when with ur school buddy things change...it doesn't matter how close u are to her/him u just can't do it.This whole situation is related with the feeling u\re reciving from them and of course ur friendship bond with each of them,using a rating for ur friends it's the way u're expressing ur feelings for them...but u can't use that too often cause u'll create jealousy between them..that happens only sometimes..but it's a true situation..they will feel like their place in heart is threatened.
Hope this will help u maybe even a bit^^
Btw u're excused for not giving the test for the moment...but after u'll find a spare time..please take it^^
i really want to know if my cute students paid attention to my class:P

Moderator
1783 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Italy
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

alexya4u wrote:

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out,never above you,never below you, always beside you! this is what i think friend means...anyway although i don't approve rating my friends...such as my bestfriend..a close friend..i always end up doing it...u know why..because with each of them i have a different kind of friendship..for e.g. the love u have for ur bestfriend is definitely different from the love u have for ur school buddy...i mean with ur bestfriend u are able to open urself easily and tell her/him about ur troubles without any inhibition...when with ur school buddy things change...it doesn't matter how close u are to her/him u just can't do it.This whole situation is related with the feeling u\re reciving from them and of course ur friendship bond with each of them,using a rating for ur friends it's the way u're expressing ur feelings for them...but u can't use that too often cause u'll create jealousy between them..that happens only sometimes..but it's a true situation..they will feel like their place in heart is threatened.
Hope this will help u maybe even a bit^^
Btw u're excused for not giving the test for the moment...but after u'll find a spare time..please take it^^
i really want to know if my cute students paid attention to my class:P




Thankx for the advice ma'am...i'm of the same view but i juz want a second opinion and where can i find the best one? only here at LA!!!

Deputy Headmistress
9823 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
aceeasi Londra
Offline
Posted 6/16/08

fiby_23 wrote:


alexya4u wrote:

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out,never above you,never below you, always beside you! this is what i think friend means...anyway although i don't approve rating my friends...such as my bestfriend..a close friend..i always end up doing it...u know why..because with each of them i have a different kind of friendship..for e.g. the love u have for ur bestfriend is definitely different from the love u have for ur school buddy...i mean with ur bestfriend u are able to open urself easily and tell her/him about ur troubles without any inhibition...when with ur school buddy things change...it doesn't matter how close u are to her/him u just can't do it.This whole situation is related with the feeling u\re reciving from them and of course ur friendship bond with each of them,using a rating for ur friends it's the way u're expressing ur feelings for them...but u can't use that too often cause u'll create jealousy between them..that happens only sometimes..but it's a true situation..they will feel like their place in heart is threatened.
Hope this will help u maybe even a bit^^
Btw u're excused for not giving the test for the moment...but after u'll find a spare time..please take it^^
i really want to know if my cute students paid attention to my class:P




Thankx for the advice ma'am...i'm of the same view but i juz want a second opinion and where can i find the best one? only here at LA!!!



u're welcome fiby..i'm glad i could help u^^..and yeah LA is the best place to find answears^^
Member
7465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / UT
Offline
Posted 8/11/08
what do i need to do if i saw a person and i really need a friend but i feel that that person is not the right one should i still talk to him or her? how could i let them like me even not as a friend? i'm a little desperate to find a real friend
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.