First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Chuunin
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
these threads are a great tool to get all your agression out
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Macedonian wrote:

these threads are a great tool to get all your agression out


Damn I wish I had a microphone.I would record myself screaming bloody murder and put it on here for you all to enjoy -_-
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

sypris wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

these threads are a great tool to get all your agression out


Damn I wish I had a microphone.I would record myself screaming bloody murder and put it on here for you all to enjoy -_-


I swear people are just doing it on purpose now... I have no personal vendetta or any strong feelings about naruto, i dont personally like the show but it doesnt bother me if someone else does. However, thread starters have to have 500 points to make a thread here. There are atlest 5 naruto threads that get trashed everyday- how could someone not know these threads are against the rules if they have 500 points? I don't see any other reason other than they are just trying to annoy the rest of us.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Macedonian wrote:


sypris wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

these threads are a great tool to get all your agression out


Damn I wish I had a microphone.I would record myself screaming bloody murder and put it on here for you all to enjoy -_-


I swear people are just doing it on purpose now... I have no personal vendetta or any strong feelings about naruto, i dont personally like the show but it doesnt bother me if someone else does. However, thread starters have to have 500 points to make a thread here. There are atlest 5 naruto threads that get trashed everyday- how could someone not know these threads are against the rules if they have 500 points? I don't see any other reason other than they are just trying to annoy the rest of us.


I dont have a vandetta against them either I just enjoy trashing obviously failed threads ^_^ But it is quite puzzling as to why they do not get the point.
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
i think he gets it that he failed ppl
107174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
no naruto threads

locked
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.