First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
LAMENESS!!!
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

AHTL wrote:

All suggestions will fail due to people not bothering to read the rules, like you didn't. You have made a duplicate and posted in the wrong section.

The original post is made by you and lies in the General section forum, currently being flamed.

P.S.


To those posting the 'FAIL' pictures, they are getting old. -_-

You're failing with your unoriginal fail pictures that ain't even slightly amusing.


true... by the way i have my own original fail pics... too bad it's only few.

24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I would post this
2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Monterey
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
FMA is lame (although i do watch it from time to time.. can't be helped when there's nothing better to do)
the short nazi youth mother f---er can get shorter for all i care

(come on now, he resembles a nazi youth)

Ghost
AHTL 
90564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/29/08

toushiro20174 wrote:

I would post this


I see Edward is rather tall on your avatar ^^
2081 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
...can i say you?
92 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere I belong
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
hmm ill probably just pass by SAy LOL thats Funny
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

chanchapa wrote:

...can i say you?


yes you can.. i purposely created this thread to be lame..


Posted 3/29/08

AHTL wrote:

All suggestions will fail due to people not bothering to read the rules, like you didn't. You have made a duplicate and posted in the wrong section.

The original post is made by you and lies in the General section forum, currently being flamed.

P.S.


To those posting the 'FAIL' pictures, they are getting old. -_-

You're failing with your unoriginal fail pictures that ain't even slightly amusing.


Agreed with his P.S.

It's not like we haven't seen them. We saw them once, laughed at it, that's enough. No need to repeat it in every "Failed" thread.
2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Monterey
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

vonvonvon26 wrote:


chanchapa wrote:

...can i say you?


yes you can.. i purposely created this thread to be lame..




your actions have now been justified, good for you. you win =)

915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

paperback wrote:


vonvonvon26 wrote:


chanchapa wrote:

...can i say you?


yes you can.. i purposely created this thread to be lame..




your actions have now been justified, good for you. you win =)

i don't understand... hehehe

2769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Monterey
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
well then, you fail lol
915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / In your dreams
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

paperback wrote:

well then, you fail lol
hehehe just kidding


24661 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

AHTL wrote:


toushiro20174 wrote:

I would post this


I see Edward is rather tall on your avatar ^^


No he wasn't tall.You can tell by how big the uniform is
Ghost
AHTL 
90564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 3/29/08

toushiro20174 wrote:


AHTL wrote:


toushiro20174 wrote:

I would post this


I see Edward is rather tall on your avatar ^^


No he wasn't tall.You can tell by how big the uniform is


Hah xD

Poor fellow, got a cool picture of him though:

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q221/Azeur/Backgrounds/mylaptopsdesktop01.jpg
57252 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ...........
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
is this even in the rigth section
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.