WEEKEND TICKETS GOING FAST!

PRICES GO UP AT THE GATE

PURCHASE TICKET
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
what would you do with a death note that only kills people in the past?
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
i'd kill every person i hate and any one who tries to stop me
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

campfire wrote:

As sad as the past is, we need the memories of it in order to prevent the same sad events from occurring in the future. History repeats itself time and time again whenever we forget about it.


Tons of sad stuff has happened before, and that hasn't stopped us from making the same mistakes anyway. In other words, the cyclical nature of mankind will bulldozer over your entire point. Memory of something won't prevent it again. If that's so, why not save a few lives while we're figuring out what we're here for?
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

crusade-san wrote:

i'd kill every person i hate and any one who tries to stop me


In the past?
Posted 6/17/08
Honestly...I'd use that thing for decoration and keep the shinigami as a pet! ...or if I feel like doing something stupid or playing with fate, I'd uses it to take notes on North America History in class.
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / US
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


crusade-san wrote:

i'd kill every person i hate and any one who tries to stop me


In the past?
i know it dosent really make sense lol

77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

ryuuk3n wrote:

If I killed someone in the past I might not be born...so I would probably just throw away the Death Note...it's useless to me.


Very good point indeed. The whole butterfly effect theory comes into play here. There is not way in hell I'd want to kill someone from the past cuz you'd never know what the consiqunces of the action would be....


Killing any of the mass murderers....Hitler and so on...would lead to over population of the earth... ( i know how that sounds...but its true if you think about it)
233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / You want to know!?
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Nothing...
We can't change the past
(But we can always make our future!~)
5209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Pigfarts (Mars)
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Thorn6066 wrote:


ryuuk3n wrote:

If I killed someone in the past I might not be born...so I would probably just throw away the Death Note...it's useless to me.


Thats a good point.
If you kill people who shaped the future, everything might be differnet, and today..wouldn't be today..
its like going back into dinosaur age, and killing a bacteria or something, and the whole human race might not exist..
Not saying humans came from bacteria but an example.

but if I could:
Hilter,
Stalin,
Mussolin,
Sadam Hussan,
Kill people who killed others lol (will randomly search the internet for that one)



lol. i agree. (plus i would do the same)
194 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hidden in the dep...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
just throw it away am not interested in killing people no matter how mad or how much hate i have for a person
Posted 6/17/08
Does the past mean everyone on CR from 5mins ago? XP kiddin people!
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

Nightfall-2 wrote:

Nothing...
We can't change the past
(But we can always make our future!~)


You can if you have this death note. Why don't you answer the question?
7376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Tracy
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
I'd kill the parents of the guy who made this thread.
77 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Toronto, Ontario
Offline
Posted 6/17/08

liljon102 wrote:

I'd kill the parents of the guy who made this thread.


1065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 6/17/08 , edited 6/17/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


campfire wrote:

As sad as the past is, we need the memories of it in order to prevent the same sad events from occurring in the future. History repeats itself time and time again whenever we forget about it.


Tons of sad stuff has happened before, and that hasn't stopped us from making the same mistakes anyway. In other words, the cyclical nature of mankind will bulldozer over your entire point. Memory of something won't prevent it again. If that's so, why not save a few lives while we're figuring out what we're here for?


"Memory of something won't prevent it (from happening) again."

Oh, really? So after the first time you electrocuted yourself, got cut, fell down, banged your head, etc., the memory of those things didn't help at all in preventing them from happening again? I mean, sure, you've probably gotten hurt since then but it's either because the circumstances were slightly different or you forgot something in that instant.

The same thing goes for history. If we didn't learn anything from it then why do we have laws? Why is there a United Nations?

1662 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / アニメ ラアンド
Offline
Posted 6/17/08
Bush wouldbe my first target and then i would kill Gaara's creator (in thought) the it wuld piss fan girls off!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.