First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Who are more sensible when it comes to girl-boy relationship?
93330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / Japan
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Girls i think
835 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Mount Tralala ~ ....
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
Girls... ;)
16059 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere u can f...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
girls
10299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/18/08
Girls
4363 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
Girls for sure, guys tend to want to rush things... if you know what I mean
10826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/19/08
i dont know..
Posted 5/22/08
it depends on the person character's but usually i find girls more sensible!!
personally i used to be really sensible but now i just can't be bothered, lol
817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in a house :P
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
girls coz they take it more serious omg i had this convo in my PSHE lesson how sad
1218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / behind you
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
girls.. i guess we care more
Posted 5/23/08
GIRLS USUALLY!
16099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Taunton,Massachus...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08
Girls
72698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Cologne, Germany
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Girls
1165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ATL, GA
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
girls are,
Posted 5/24/08
Depends on the person. If I were in a relationship though, it would be me.
83 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Netherlands
Offline
Posted 5/24/08
Depends, I'd say in 75% of the relationships girls are more sensible and in the other 25% guys are.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.