Post Reply Bootfighter Windom XP SP-2!
Moderator
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Check it out here:
http://mirrormoon.org/
It plays exactly like any Gundam VS game, has joystick support, has online multiplayer, and you can even customize pilot portraits and sounds - and it's only 50+mb. of course, the graphics aren't as great as the VS games, but that's probably the only negative thing about it.
Creator
811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
looks cool, but it says you need windows 2000. I dont have that(I have vista) so doesnt look like I will be able to enjoy it.
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08
I've installed it but I had a problem.The application failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found.I've tired reinstalling but it didn't work.Any ideas guys?Pleaaaase?!
Moderator
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Guardian07 wrote:

I've installed it but I had a problem.The application failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found.I've tired reinstalling but it didn't work.Any ideas guys?Pleaaaase?!


Oh, lemme link you to the file you need. Just put it in the folder.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_32
5464 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Home for the holi...
Offline
Posted 3/31/08

Dendetsu wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:

I've installed it but I had a problem.The application failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found.I've tired reinstalling but it didn't work.Any ideas guys?Pleaaaase?!


Oh, lemme link you to the file you need. Just put it in the folder.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_32


Thanks a lot!!But now I have another problem.....it says direct3D failed and directgraphics failed.That is when I tried full screen.
When not full screen,the screen is just white when I play.
Moderator
9631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / 地球
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Guardian07 wrote:


Dendetsu wrote:


Guardian07 wrote:

I've installed it but I had a problem.The application failed to start because d3dx9_32.dll was not found.I've tired reinstalling but it didn't work.Any ideas guys?Pleaaaase?!


Oh, lemme link you to the file you need. Just put it in the folder.

http://www.dll-files.com/dllindex/dll-files.shtml?d3dx9_32


Thanks a lot!!But now I have another problem.....it says direct3D failed and directgraphics failed.That is when I tried full screen.
When not full screen,the screen is just white when I play.


Lower the quality at the config when it starts, that happened to me too.
You must be logged in to post.