Created by supertrunks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
fave anime show
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:
dude chll or ima report you for real



I stand by what I said, you fail
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

von_hom-chan wrote:


supertrunks wrote:

well thats hard isint it haha well i think bleach


shit sucks faggot





dude chulkll onmg your no fun
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
is that like another word for boob or do you mean newbie........
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

refinder wrote:


supertrunks wrote:
dude chll or ima report you for real



I stand by what I said, you fail

yh oky but serosuyl dude chlll


171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
why is he so angry.....
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
that was weird...
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
so anyone here??
Posted 3/29/08
bleach rules weather you like it or not
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:

dude chulkll onmg your no fun


how the fuck did you get over 3000 CR points and still not know the fourm rules-desu!?!?

no polls in this section, now get lost cause theres a whole shit losd of pissed off people over all the shittly fail thrads poping up all over the place made by n00bs like you-desu.
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
................................
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:

well thats hard isint it haha well i think bleach


At least spell One "Piece" right.

Fucking pathetic.
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
no i like bleach to but i really dont have a favorite
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

von_hom-chan wrote:


supertrunks wrote:

dude chulkll onmg your no fun


how the fuck did you get over 3000 CR points and still not know the fourm rules-desu!?!?

no polls in this section, now get lost cause theres a whole shit losd of pissed off people over all the shittly fail thrads poping up all over the place made by n00bs like you-desu.

err im confused and reported haaaaaaaaaaaaa!
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Eudd wrote:


supertrunks wrote:

well thats hard isint it haha well i think bleach


At least spell One "Piece" right.

Fucking pathetic.

acseident you slut
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:


Eudd wrote:


supertrunks wrote:

well thats hard isint it haha well i think bleach


At least spell One "Piece" right.

Fucking pathetic.

acseident you slut


Knowing how to swear at people does not make you sound smarter. Oh and it's "accident", not acseident.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.