Created by supertrunks
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
fave anime show
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:
yh oky but serosuyl dude chlll


learn how to quote, and also, yeah, how the hell did you get 3000+ points with out ever reading the form rules!??!? fail
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
my finger tips are way to damb cold....
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

refinder wrote:


supertrunks wrote:
yh oky but serosuyl dude chlll


learn how to quote, and also, yeah, how the hell did you get 3000+ points with out ever reading the form rules!??!? fail


errr.....dude i autly no em i got a main named chrisbattaly =20k cr points and nther acc vetiro5 3k cr points and this one will get the most
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Eudd wrote:


supertrunks wrote:


Eudd wrote:


supertrunks wrote:

well thats hard isint it haha well i think bleach


At least spell One "Piece" right.

Fucking pathetic.

acseident you slut


Knowing how to swear at people does not make you sound smarter. Oh and it's "accident", not acseident.


well w.e im bussy god your mean yh no...

Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:
errr.....dude i autly no em i got a main named chrisbattaly =20k cr points and nther acc vetiro5 3k cr points and this one will get the most


Please learn how to spell better. A bad speller like you shouldn't even deserve the right to correct a thread because it's so misleading.
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:


refinder wrote:


supertrunks wrote:
yh oky but serosuyl dude chlll


learn how to quote, and also, yeah, how the hell did you get 3000+ points with out ever reading the form rules!??!? fail


errr.....dude i autly no em i got a main named chrisbattaly =20k cr points and nther acc vetiro5 3k cr points and this one will get the most


read the fucking form rules, we've all had enough of these shitty duplicate threads.
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Eudd wrote:


supertrunks wrote:
errr.....dude i autly no em i got a main named chrisbattaly =20k cr points and nther acc vetiro5 3k cr points and this one will get the most


Please learn how to spell better. A bad speller like you shouldn't even deserve the right to correct a thread because it's so misleading.


golly i need back up haha
171 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / everett
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
I think bleach is gonna get way more votes.
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

refinder wrote:


supertrunks wrote:


refinder wrote:


supertrunks wrote:
yh oky but serosuyl dude chlll


learn how to quote, and also, yeah, how the hell did you get 3000+ points with out ever reading the form rules!??!? fail


errr.....dude i autly no em i got a main named chrisbattaly =20k cr points and nther acc vetiro5 3k cr points and this one will get the most


read the fucking form rules, we've all had enough of these shitty duplicate threads.
no ty=)

Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:well w.e im bussy god your mean yh no...


Again, I have no idea what the hell you've just said. Having trouble in life? Having trouble in school? Having trouble with girls? Having trouble with religion? I have no idea what's your concern.
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:


refinder wrote:


supertrunks wrote:
yh oky but serosuyl dude chlll


learn how to quote, and also, yeah, how the hell did you get 3000+ points with out ever reading the form rules!??!? fail


errr.....dude i autly no em i got a main named chrisbattaly =20k cr points and nther acc vetiro5 3k cr points and this one will get the most


If you have that many CR points you should at least know the forum rules...FAILURE...
10374 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / lying down on the...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

Eudd wrote:


supertrunks wrote:


Again, I have no idea what the hell you've just said. Having trouble in life? Having trouble in school? Having trouble with girls? Having trouble with religion? I have no idea what's your concern.


god ffs how can i delated this fourm w.e
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:
god ffs how can i delated this fourm w.e


You can't delete a forum. The forum belongs to this website. What the hell are you trying to say?
44654 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / My own little wor...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08

supertrunks wrote:
no ty=)



I've seen over 3 times as many duplicate threads than the monnthly average for them in the past two days alone, so your thread is going to be reported.
1224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewere in the w...
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
death note
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.