First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do some people like ecchi and harem anime?
Posted 3/30/08
I watch it cause the way Male character's react is kind of funny O.o...?

freaking nose bleed everywhere >.<
4095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Los Angeles, Cali...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
they're funny as hell. all the awkward situations, getting beaten up by women, and perverted nosebleeds really crack me up.
2086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
I like it cuz it is most time acompanied by romance
3225 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
somewhere in this...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
ecchi and harem are fantasies 4 men who dont have lives hahaha
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Simple.. its human nature. It is inborn into a male. From Chinese history we can see that men in ancient china would have many concubines, in olden times to have many concubines is a status symbol that demonstrates their wealth and power. Since then the world has changed and the 1 soul mate idea has been integrated into our lives and thus people can only seek reprieve from society's view of the polygamy in things such as ecchi and harem. What used to be common has become a taboo in society today!
1411 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / in front of the comp
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

gianne123 wrote:

that's the way they are :D

harem is an anime that one guy is surrounded by many females, right? is it possible that tha nime is harem but not ecchi, or something like that?


yup,some shoujo anime is harem too.but it's not ecchi.i don't watch clannad but i know it's harem.
1803 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / The place where t...
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

Michael_Li wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:


Michael_Li wrote:


FoamyTakiki wrote:

because we are all perverts whether you like it or not.




WAH!!! It's a blank...A BLANK!!!



cos i'm jus using your words. i find no need to add on anymore :D


Waaaaa! It freaked me out when i got a notification and nothing was there.

2596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/30/08

because our blood is red and we prefer shows with more girls rather than more boys
Posted 3/30/08
you say why ecchi and harem,
probably because its every guy's fantasy
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
because they are nerds who have no life
237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 3/30/08
Its a type of fantasy thing, where the girls are all perfect and they don't care if you are super perverted.
1095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Plumpton, NSW Aus...
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
not about the ecchi, but regards to harem or reverse harem, well most of the time it's funny, and don't you just wish that all the hot guys/girls are head over heels about you?
1107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Downhill atm
Offline
Posted 4/1/08

because thier reactions are funny
Posted 4/1/08
Because they are perverts .
4839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / in your face :P
Offline
Posted 4/1/08
hmm maybe coz its entertaining i guess
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.